6. £10 Tip

So I changed the cover bc yknow why not:)

Song; Catfish and the Bottlemen - Cocoon

---

Hallies POV

My toes pressed down softly onto each step as I creeped down my stairs. It was a Thursday morning and I was leaving for school. I glanced towards the couch where my father layed, he hadn't moved an inch from last night. He sprawled himself out, limbs dangling off different parts of the sofa. I sneaked into the kitchen, finding the vodka and cigarettes still placed on the kitchen counter. I gripped the steel fridge door and pulled it towards me. The light shined out at me as I reached in, grabbing a ham and cheese sandwich that I had made last night. I greedily scarfed the food down and left for school, meeting Sophie on the way.

-

It was nearing the end of lunchtime. As usual, I had spent it with Matt and Sophie who both insisted on going out for lunch. I preferred to stay in and normally so did Sophie, but everyone needed to escape from hell every one in a while. I had left them both now, they both sat in the cafeteria with the food they had bought back, both scarfing it down. I was currently down getting water from the vending machine which just happens to be right next to the P.E office. I quietly got my water making sure not to make much noise, the water thumped signalling it had reached the bottom, making me crinkle my nose and squint my eyes, hoping no one had heard, or more specifically Mr Jones, I reached in taking my bottle out.
I knew he would regret touching me in the way that he did last night. I knew he'd regret speaking to me like that, it was inappropriate for a teacher to do so. Although a part of me still grasped onto a chance that he had actually meant what he said and how he acted, I didn't want to hear otherwise. He didn't actually say anything dirty, it was just kind words, for example when he told me how much he loved my name and how he thought I was 'beautiful'. I couldn't bear the thought of thinking that he just said that to be nice, and that he didn't mean it.
I smiled to myself, shaking the thoughts out of my cluttered mind as I got my drink successfully without having an awkward encounter with Mr Jones.
I turned the corner.
Too late.
Mr Jones walked towards me fumbling with some paper in his hands. His brown eyes attached to his fingers as a guilty look covered his handsome face. He looked up, his eyes locked with mine and they widened. I continued walking, hoping he would let me escape, he didn't.

"Uhh, Hallie," Mr Jones mumbled quietly biting his bottom lip. "Could I talk to you for a sec," he requested, a soft tone lard his deep voice.
It was more of an order than a question.

"Yeah I guess," I spoke sighing.
He nodded and ushered me to the small P.E classroom. I entered the empty classroom, Mr Jones behind me, turning on the lights as he came in. I walked slowly over to a desk and sat down on it. Mr Jones chuckled slightly at my choice of seat as there was plenty of chairs available.
His legs were exposed as he was only wearing a black pair of Nike shorts, a red t shirt covered his muscular chest which I had seen last night, his hair was perfectly swept to the side neatly.

"So, uh, about last night..." he grumbled nervously placing the paper on his desk.

"It's fine sir," I chuckled remembering the events of last night.

"I'm just really sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. If I'm honest, I don't really remember much of it but I know I will of said some weird stuff to you and I'm sorry about that." As he spoke my mind flashed back to his words from last night.

'And I very much do want to fuck you Hallie.'

I nodded awkwardly, I should not be thinking about this.