19. Mayonnaise Misunderstanding

Song; Weightless - All Time Low

( AN at end, don't feel forced to read though it's more of a ramble, although there's an announcement about a new story but yknow )

---

Hallies POV

"Bye Dean," I waved to him as he left our room reluctantly.

I was sitting on the bed, fumbling with my shoes laces as I tied them together. Escaping Justin's grasp was an unwanted thing, but I had to do it this morning. I wasn't going to risk any chance of us getting caught.

You say that Hallie, but you literally just spent the night in his bloody hotel room.

I had came back to my own room where Dean and Sophie were just waking up. Obviously I wasn't the only one sneaking out of someone's room this morning.
As the door closed from Deans exit, I jumped up towards Sophie excitedly.

"Tell me, oh my god, tell me," I poked, giggling as an innocent shad of red crawled up her neck to her cheeks.

"Tell you what?" She asked, playing dumb as she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Come on, please Soph," i pouted, desperate to hear the events of last night, of course not all of the details.

"Fine okay," she groaned slumping down into her bed which was across from my own, "basically, he came over with a picture of me that he'd drawn, as cringe as it sounds, I don't know I guess I just found it adorable. I mean look at it," she pointed to a piece of paper laid out on the desk.

A perfect image of Sophie was traced onto the paper. She held a yellow and white stripy box of popcorn squished up next to her cheek. Next to it, there was a Polaroid of the very same picture. Underneath it, the date "22/04/17" in scribbly hand writing was presented.

"It's from our first date," she blushed at the thought.

"Awwh," I cooed, edging her to go on with the story.

"We didn't, you know, but I mean we did..." she trailed off, her whole face booming a red shade.

"Stop, oh my god," I groaned shielding my eyes, although I was incredibly happy for my best friend.

"I really like him, Hallie," she confessed, tugging at stray strands of the worn out duvet.

"From what I've seen, he really likes you too, Sophie," I grinned encouragingly.

"You think?" She popped her head up, hope filling her eyes.

"He drew a picture, of you! Of course he does Sophie!" I laughed, watching as a grin smoothed across her pale face.

Just as she was about to speak, a rhythmic knock tapped on the door. Sophie jumped at the interruption, I quickly got up to open up the door.

Only to reveal, Justin and Mr Gates standing there. My heart stopped, the worst suddenly coming to mind. Although Mr Gates' words were a huge relief.

"You girls ready?" He asked eagerly, looking over my shoulder at Sophie.

Justin sent me a small wink as a smirk tugged at his lips. I ignored it, acting like I wasn't blushing as Mr Gates gave me a confused look at my reaction.

"Yep, we're just coming." I confirmed grabbing my phone from my bed and slipping it into my pocket.

"You ready Soph?" I asked, she nodded quickly and we both stepped out.