8. Eventful Morning

Song; Closer - Halsey and The Chainsmokers

This chapter gets wild😱

---

Hallies POV
Saturday morning
-
My eyes fluttered open. A small groan escaped my lips as I regained consciousness. I panicked suddenly, sitting up quickly as I scanned my surroundings.
Where the fuck am I?
I scratched my head letting my eyes dart around. They settled on a glass of water next to two pills and a small yellow post-it-note. I picked it up, reading it quickly.

Take these, I'll be downstairs making breakfast:)
Mr Jones

Mr Jones? What the fuck am I doing at his house? Confusion ran over me, I quickly grabbed the pills, swallowing them one by one with a mouthful or water each. I let my legs slip out of the duvet and stood up. My eyes traveled down to my oversized black t-shirt and grey boxers.

"What..?" I stuttered confused, I was not wearing my teachers boxers, was I?
I was.
I let my arms guide me to a small chest of drawers and pulled one open. After several tries, I eventually found one with different sizes of socks. A pair of black heel ones fitted me perfectly as I slipped them on. Next, I noticed a black hair brush resting neatly onto of the drawers. Everything that he owned seemed to be either black or white, including his house. I dragged the hairbrush through my tuggy hair, smiling satisfyingly once it became a smooth texture.
I was never really one for hangovers. I never really got sick or anything, I jut got tired and maybe a bit of a headache, but it wasn't anything to complain about.
Once I was decent, I opened the door and began making my way to Mr Jones kitchen. The familiar house set-out suddenly coming back to me as I remembered when I took him home. My fingers grasped the wooden banister as I hopped down the stairs.
A perfect view filled my sight, setting the biggest grin upon my face. Mr Jones stood at the over, black and white adidas joggers covered his long legs, black socks, and a plain white t-shirt. His hair was messy as I faced his broad shoulders and back. I bit down into my lip, I had always had a thing for backs. Closer by the chainsmokers played in the background, Mr Jones humming along to the lyrics, his hips swaying slightly every once and again.

"Good morning sir," I said sheepishly.

He jumped at the sound of my presence quickly turning around, startled at my presence.

"Morning Hallie," he grinned, cheeks tinting red at the fact that I had just caught him almost dancing, but he couldn't control the smile on his face when he saw me.
I made my way over to the breakfast bar and sat happily on it.
"How you feeling?" He asked curiously getting two plates out.

"Okay, I don't really get hangovers." I replied honestly, laughing slightly.

"Lucky!" He beamed amusingly.
Someone was in a good mood this morning.

"What you making?" I asked, curiosity filling my mind as a luxurious scent lingered in the air.

"Pancakes, I didn't know if you'd like them, and then maybe I thought that you were vegan or something so I couldn't put eggs in it, but then I just decided I make anyway. But if you don't like I can quickly cook something els-" I quickly cut off my rambling teacher.

"I love pancakes," I grinned.
This was probably one of my best mornings ever, since mum was here anyway.

His smile grew, happy with my response as he stacked a couple pancakes on some plates. The breakfast bar already had paper towels, Nutella, maple syrup and other various ingredients laid out neatly. He turned off the oven and seated himself next to me, sliding a plate full of food over to me.