16. The Trip

Song; Last Young Renegade - All Time Low

---
Hallies POV

My hands gripped softly on the large black back that hung loosely over my right shoulder as I heaved it out the door. Another light blue backpack was slung over my left shoulder but it was effortlessly light prepared to the bag full of what felt like rocks. I had just reached the bottom of the stairs and was dragging them through Mr Jones' house towards the front door.

"Woah woah, babe I've got it." Without another word, the large heaviest bag was swept up from beside me as Mr Jones' voice traveled around me.

A small blush tinted my cheeks at his pet name for me, and also the fact that he was willingly taking my stuff for me.

"It's honestly fine, I've got it." I smiled, he had done so much for me that I wanted to do anything for him, no matter how small it was, but instead he continued to do things for me.

"I've got it Hallie," he swung the bag over his right shoulder easily as a smirk tugged at his pink lips.

"What is it?" I narrowed my eyes in confusion as his eyes darted up and down me.

"Your ass just looks fucking amazing in leggings," he mumbled as he trotted off outside the door towards the car, his comment was obviously supposed to be in his head and was not for my ears.

"Hey!" I groaned, embarrassment filling up within me as I peeked down at my legs.

Leggings were probably the most comfiest trousers, apart from joggers, however they showed off every curve. Obviously this is great and all, but when you're wearing leggings you're usually wanting to slouch about all day, therefore the rest of me was looking crap.

Fuck, I really need to stop overthinking every single thing in my life.

I poked my head out the door before stepping slowly down the pathway. Mr Jones was stood packing our bags into the boot of his car. He was wearing his familiar black and white adidas joggers, along with a pastel yellow sweater.
Surprisingly, the peculiar mix of choice and colours looked amazing on him.

"You ready?" He asked as he took my backpack from me and pressed it in next to the other bags.

"Yeah, are you sure you've got everything?" I asked glancing up.

His hair was ruffled slightly as the sun shone around his face perfectly, showing off the visible edges of his jaw line.

"All I need is you baby," he joked placing his hands on my hips as he stepped towards me.

"That was undeniably the most cringeworthy and cliché thing I've ever heard you say," I laughed as my hands automatically linked around his torso.

He leaned closer, bending down ever so slightly. His lips reached just above my ear as he whispered.

"You love it really," his close proximity and quiet voice sent shivers throughout me.

My chest raised as my breathing increased when he let his lips cover my neck. His fingers easily brushed away my hair so he had better access.

"We-we're outside, anyone could be watching." I mumbled as I pulled away, my cheeks permanently red.

"How the hell am I supposed to treat you like just another student?" He mumbled before quickly escaping my grasp and diving into the front drivers seat of his car.

---

Imagine yourself, on a bus packed to the brim with loud teenagers, at the very back, music blasting from all different directions as people competed with each other for the loudest music, and add a migraine to the situation.

It was fair to say, I was not enjoying the trip so far, at all. Mr Jones was of course sat at the front, every now and again he would glance down the aisle, and sometimes we would catch eye contact.
That was it.
We had lived under the same roof for days, and now we were forced to restrain ourselves from each other.

I sighed as I let my fingers crawl through my hair. Deciding that there was no point in just sitting here for several more hours, I pushed myself off of the creaky bus seat. People had been up and down the whole time. Wether it was for the bathroom or to just simply move seats, the bus always had at least one person standing up.

"Be back in a sec," I twisted back to see Matt nodding as he focused his attention back out the window.

Sophie and dean were sitting on the seats across for Matt and I. When I say sitting, I mean Dean was sitting as Sophie sprawled herself out over him, despite all of the noise, she was fully asleep.
I stumbled up towards the teachers seats.

"Excuse me," I said softly, at the sound of my voice, Mr Jones whipped his head around.

The other P.E teacher, Mr Gates, sat next to Mr Jones as he looked up at me curiously.

"Are you alright Hallie?" Mr Jones asked, worry glazing his eyes as he saw straight through my smile and to my exhausted self.

"Yeah, I'm fine, can I just have some paracetamol please," I mumbled rubbing my hands over my sleeves.

"Of course, do you have some water? I can shut everyone up for you if you like?" Mr Jones nodded whilst rummaging through his backpack in search of my medicine.

On any other school trip, I would've just chucked some pills in my bag, but this wasn't any their school trip. I was living with my teacher, it's not like I could just go against all the school rules and he'd support it.
Then again, it's probably against the rules for a teacher to kiss their student.

"No, I'm fine, just a sore head that's all." I reassured him by nodding.

As he dropped the pills into my hand, his thumb grazed over my skin lightly. It was a simple gesture that nobody else could've seen, but it felt bloody amazing.

"Thank you, Sir," I let a smirk tug at my lips as I addressed him formerly.

His top teeth bit down into his bottom lip as he sent me a quick wink before I returned to my seat at the back.

---

I saw all time low on Tuesday and it's safe to say, I'm suffering from major PCD help