22. First Date

Song;
First Date - Blink-182 (i'm seeing them in like two weeks!!!)

(Just a little warning, I'm going to attempt to finish Skipped Detentions by chapter 50. I'm just into other things and i want to focus on my other books, but I'll try my best to not just stop, because it deserves a proper ending:) )

---

2 Weeks later

Hallie's p.o.v

"Tonight, go on a date with me, just the two of us," His warm breath fanning down my neck lightly, as he pressed his body up against mine.

"Someone will see us," I muttered quietly as he kicked the door shut with his foot, allowing the door to hide us away from all other eyes.

"We can go somewhere they won't. I know a place," He said, gliding me backwards until my back bumped against a desk.

He swiftly lifted me up, letting his hands snake underneath my thighs as he gracefully put me down on the school desk. I was so used to this kind of affection by now, but every time he touched me, it made me love him just a little bit more.

"Okay," I answered, unable to resist his temptation any more.

I linked my arms around his neck as he trailed his fingers up and down my waist slowly and temptingly. The fabric of my shirt was the only thing keeping his fingers from touching my skin.

"I'll pick you up at six." He grinned leaning down to peck me on the lips teasingly.

---

Sophie's eyes widened, her mouth dropped and she stared at me like i was genuinely insane.

Maybe I was.

"You, you what...?" She asked, shaking her head as she wrapped her smart mind around Justin and I's relationship.

Of course I had ended up telling her that Justin and I were more than just student and teacher thing ages ago. I had broken the news to her back when I first started staying at hers, and surprisingly she took it pretty well. Although the fact that we were actually going to go out, together, on a date, was literally blowing her mind.

"Won't people see you?" She questioned as she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, a glaze of concern washing over her eyes.

"Apparently we're going somewhere where they won't," I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn't care.

The truth was, I was more than nervous about this 'date'. If someone was to see us, everything that we've been through would be for nothing. Especially since it was only a few months left until I actually left school. Of course, I still had exams to go but the big day when i was finally leaving school was creeping up on me.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Hallie?" Sophie asked un-surely.

"Soph, I'm going on a date with my p.e teacher, there's literally nothing good about this idea." I laughed standing up and grabbing another pringle from the tub on her desk.

"Very true," she laughed, "So what are you wearing then," she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"I was actually thinking this? I've had it for ages but I've only worn it to a party once." I said whilst taking a small white dress with pastel pink roses on it put of the wardrobe which we shared and showing it to Sophie.

The dress was cute as hell, it was small and ended mid-thigh and I knew from experience, that Justin had a huge things for legs.

"Holy heck that's cute, he's gonna love it," she smirked.