7. Sober thoughts

Song; Sia - Cheap Thrills

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty happy with this chapter x

---

It was finally Friday, last period, theory P.E, with Mr Jones.
I watched carefully, studying his face as he spoke passionately about stamina. He was strange in that way. He got so into something whenever he spoke about something he was just the slight bit interest in, it amused me. The way his lips parted as he spoke, pointing to the examples up on the board with his outstretched arm. The small, exciting smile tugged at his lips, as much as he tried to hide his what he thought was an embarrassing smile, he couldn't. And it was adorable.

"Miss Turner?" Mr Jones repeated although it was only then that I realised he was asking me a question.

"Yeah?" I asked, snapping my head and mind back into reality.
A few giggles escaped some people's lips as Mr Jones raised a brow at me, a smirk playing on his smooth lips.

"I asked you a question." He spoke sternly although I could see his smirk clear through his features.
His brown eyes radiated confidence as he began thinking about what was distracting me.

"Could you repeat it please." I shot back, he bit his bottom lip to stop himself from smiling too much, his eyes squinting as his smile got the better of him.

"See me after class," I groaned rolling my eyes but nodded reluctantly.

---

"You wanted to see me sir?" I groaned as Matt and Sophie waited patiently outside.

"Yes, could you tell me what was distracting you Hails?" He smirked leaning back in his blue, spinny chair.
His arms stretched out behind him, bending and holding the back of his head. One leg folded over the other, leaning the ankle on the others knee as he held a relaxed, cocky position.

"The window." I lied bluntly, his cockiness annoying me automatically.
Matt and Sophie were waiting outside for me as there was a party that we were all going to together.
It was one of Deans friends and we were all invited. We were both going to Sophie's to get ready after school though as neither of mine or Mattys parents liked us and would have us.

"Really?" Mr Jones spoke, an amused smile left on his lips.
I nodded reassuring him.

"Is that all?" I asked irritated and fed up with his flirting.
He chuckled softly, nodding.

I quickly left without saying nothing more, listening to his soft chuckle as I slammed the door behind me.

"What'd he want?" Sophie asked curiously.

"To know why I was distracted," I groaned loudly.

"I know why you were distracted," Matty chuckled wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"And why was that Matt?" I asked laughing.

"Because you're crushing on Mr Jones, don't even deny it hunni," he grinned, Sophie laughed nodding along with him, a wide grin spread on both of their pretty faces.

"I am not." I said sternly although I could feel my cheeks burning up. "He annoys me." I said half lying.
Mr Jones did annoy me, but only because he had figured me out so quickly and easily. His company however, didn't annoy me one single bit.

"Whatever Mrs Jones," Sophie smirked teasingly.
Matt clutched his stomach to stop himself from laughing. I blushed furiously.

"Shut up," I whacked both of the back of their heads playfully.