20. Tracy

Song;
Bad at Love - Halsey

( THIS SONG IS A M A Z I N G )

---

The view around me was mesmerising.

We all stared, mouths open at the city landscape. The majority of us don't see city's often as the school we attended was only in a microscopic town. It wasn't like there was city's nearby us anyway, so it was pretty overwhelming to see the thousands of rushed people, the red buses and the tall buildings.

We were in the London eye, at the very top. Sophie was pointing out various images whilst Dean just watched her, amusement and happiness filing his eyes as a smile covered his lips.

The sight made me think back to the day where they were in the coffee shop, Justin had came up to me and asked whether I wanted a relationship like them.
Of course, I still did. I was almost desperate to be able to just hold hands with Justin in public. I wondered if we would we one of those cute couples, that everyone 'awwed' at whenever they saw, or if we would be like the other couple stood on the opposite side of the ball we were in. Two teenagers from our trip were slobbery kissing each other, I inwardly cringed at the view of them.

"Right guys, the pictures coming up!" Mr Gates clapped his hands to gather our attention, eagerness slipping across his face.

Matt and I both turned around to face him, and suddenly from out of nowhere, Justin appeared next to me. Since we were behind everyone else, he let his hand rest on the small of my back. It would clearly go unnoticed in the picture that was just about to be taken, but I'd always know.

"Thank you," I smiled to the cashier man who handed me the picture.

I glanced at the two of us. Large smiles formed on our faces and it was fair to say, we looked adorable. Some kids had pulled faces and there was a couple kissing, but mine and Justin's position was my favourite.

---

Of all the wildly interesting places in London, we were wasting our time in the Natural History Museum.

If you couldn't tell, history was not a subject that I chose. I was more into politics and languages than history. Of course, the people interested me slightly, but I had no care for the majority of objects that filled up this museum.

"When does this hell end?" Matt groaned, throwing his head back.

"When we kill ourselves," I groaned, my comment receiving a laugh from Matt.

A couple of worried glances were thrown in our direction at our dark choice of humour.

"I'm so bored." Matt stated bluntly, digging his hands in his pocket.

I nodded, not really listening to him as I searched for Justin. I quickly spotted him staring towards a large portrait of some man. He was reading the plaque next to it, genuinely interested.

"Justin? Justin is that you? Justin!" A loud voice echoed throughout the museum.

He whipped his head around, searching for the voice. Most of the students were minding their own business, but a few were watching him carefully and curiously.