A Letter to the Reader

Dear friend,

I know things can be hard. Trust me, I know first hand. I know exactly what it feels like to be stuck in a 'sleeper cell'. Just when it looks like every wall is falling in and closing in on you, you think "I can't."

I've said those words too many times. If you've said those two words even once...you've said them too many times. I used to tell myself over and over again that I can't. I never thought I could set goals and make my own dreams come true.

And here I am...I'm a writer who tries my best. I have people reading my work (and that's very scary). I found out the hard way, that I can do something. I know it's painful to hear people say things like "oh, it's not a big deal." "Get over it." "Stop being dramatic." "You need to get that out of your head." "Well...I'm sorry you feel that way..."

I'm here to tell you that those statements are ridiculous. I am here to tell you that YOU CAN. If there is a will there is a way. PLEASE set goals. PLEASE believe in yourself. PLEASE believe that you can. Print positive quotes and scatter them throughout your life. Put them on fridge doors. Put them as your wallpapers.

DREAM. BELIEVE. ACHIEVE.

As someone who feels like breaking out of the 'sleeper zone' can be done, I used to think that it was impossible.

Whatever your 'sleeper zone' is...I'm here to tell you that it is possible to survive and achieve! You're so much more than what you tell yourself you are.

There is a God above who loves you unconditionally.

You're not alone. Please, contact me if you feel the need!

With love, your friend,

Wesley Bryant

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Snapchat: wesleydale1

Instagram: wesleydbryant

Twitter: wesleydbryant