Prologue Part 2

They gracefully walk on the red carpet, waved their hands, greeted the people around them, and then posed for the cameras that are flashing right in front of them. They reached the top trends as soon as they step on the red carpet. The dazzling gorgeous Red Velvet captured many hearts as they display their wonderful dresses matching their faces elegantly.

Joy felt dizzy because of the bright lights that are dashing to her eyes but she was holding Yeri's hand tightly to keep her balance throughout the red carpet and the interview. She smiled as if everything is okay.

She went straight to the dressing room with their one manager as they planned and waited there. She was watching on the television to see what is happening up the stage. She felt sad while watching because she can't be there to accept their award, but she was okay with it as long as their fans knows that she was there as Irene and the members mentioned that she was currently resting well in the dressing room. She formed a big smile after her members finished their thank you speech. She felt so touched; tears starts to fall down on her cheeks and felt more than thankful for the fans that supported them. Their one manager who is with her patted her on the back smiling and feeling proud.

After a while, the manager that is beside her received a text message that they should already go to the back stage since Red Velvet will be performing after 15 minutes. Her manager accompanied her well. As she arrived on the back stage, the whole Red Velvet group hugged, yelled, and jump because of happiness on winning an award.

"Are you okay?" Irene asked as soon as they let go of the hug. "Of course, I felt motivated and energized after receiving that award." She said assuring them. Although she's really not feeling good. Irene slapped her butt that made Joy jolt in surprise that causes their laugh.

They warmed up their voices and their body while waiting for their turn. Joy's voice is cracking as she tries to reach the notes during the warm-up. She felt Wendy's hand hold hers' and whispered, "We got your back." then Wendy gave her a warm smile and so she smiled back. Then, they finally climbed up to own the stage and perform.

The performance was as lit and flawless as their fans expected. The idols were also wowed by their performance, especially the President and the Vice-President of Red Velvet's fan boys namely J-Hope and SuHo that was so hyped dancing and singing along together with the rest of BTS and EXO. The whole world witnessed how amazing these five precious, beautiful and talented ladies are.

Joy went straight to the dressing room and rested while waiting for the end-core. She didn't expect that they will receive other awards that day. Her tears can't stop from falling, her heart felt beyond happy as she saw her co-members cries while accepting the awards. The fan chants was so pleasing to the ears that she wants it to be her music that night. No words can express how great full she is for all the fans that promoted them, bought their album, supported their songs, and voted them to win the awards.

She climbed up the stage during the end-core and bowed 90 degrees more than twenty times to all the people in the Arena. Red Velvet group hugged again and bowed altogether. They greeted, hugged their idol friends and everyone they saw up the stage happily.

Joy was with her friend Yerin who's a member of G-friend when the end-core was finished. She held Yerin's hand tightly as they go down the stairs when suddenly, Joy felt unsteady and dizzy that causes for her to black-out and fall. Luckily Yerin held Joy's head as she fall, but she can't refrain Joy's body from falling. A loud noise from the crowd began as they try to peak and gossip on what they witnessed down the stage. Everyone shouts including her co-members because of the shock. They run fast to where Joy is.

Jungkook, who fortunately happened to see the incident go down the stage as rapidly as he can and too quick to remove his black peacoat to cover Joy's legs because she was wearing a dress. Wendy didn't hesitate to kneel and grab Joy's head from Yerin and check if she's okay but Joy didn't wake up when she slightly shaken her up. Jungkook who was kneeling beside Wendy, carefully observed Joy and he noticed that Joy's feet might have been sprained because of falling while wearing heels, so he removed Joy's heels from her feet. EXO, Shinee, and BTS members were also there. After Jungkook removed Joy's heels, he carried her on his arms and shouted "Someone please call the ambulance!" a staff runs into the crowd and asked, "What happened?" but even before someone answered the staff, he already saw Joy on Jungkook's arms, "W-what-"he stuttered in daze. "Where is your manager? It will be faster to bring her in the hospital right now than wait for the ambulance to arrive." SuHo asked Seulgi who was biting her nails. "They are in our dressing room. I'll go to them." Yeri shouted. "What's the number of the room?" Minho stopped Yeri. "Room no. 109" after Yeri answered, Minho ran fast to the dressing room and told Yeri to "Just stay beside Joy".

"Faster please!" Irene shouted. "I'll call the ambulance so that we have a back up to whichever comes first." One staff said. "Let's go to the parking lot now and wait for them there." Rapmonster concluded. "V, follow Minho and tell them to go grab the car as soon as possible. We'll be waiting on the lobby of the parking lot." Rapmonster added. V nodded then runs as fast as he can with one of the staff of Mnet. "What are you waiting for? Let's go now!" Wendy said to Jungkook.