Chapter 23

Early Christmas gift? I'm sorry for the sloooooooooowwwwwww update.

This story is finally going to end. 2 or 3 Chapters left.

--

Another MBC special event came during the month of January and Red Velvet is inside their waiting room. Yerin and Hayoung texted Joy that they are together in one waiting room so they ask her to come. Since they arrived earlier and the hoobaes are currently up for rehearsal means that there is enough time to chit chat with them.

Joy went to her friends' waiting room and saw Jungkook and Yuju talking by the door.

There's no going back now because Jungkook saw her. So she bowed to greet them but only looked and smiled to Yuju.

"I want to play in your waiting room, Can I?" and Yuju chuckles, "Of course they are waiting for you inside."

"Thank you." Joy entered the room with a big sigh. He's lying, not that close with any girls?! when he visits Yuju in her waiting room. What a liar.

She had fun talking to them and it was loud inside. Yuju entered the room just after a few minutes. So she guesses that he's not there anymore and was planning to go out and return to their waiting room where her members are staying. She bid good bye to her friends and to some people there but as she step her foot outside the room she saw him waiting. Ahhh, so he's still waiting here even Yuju went inside already. Should I tell him that she's still fixing her hair? NO, let him wait there alone.

She ignored him and walk straight to her destination pretending she didn't see him at all.

"Noona." She heard his voice calling for someone. She ignored and didn't look back.

"Sooyoung noona." Then she stopped. He's calling her.

She turned herself and looked at him with a guesing face that seems to be asking "Are you calling me?"

"Le-let's talk... please." And he walks like telling her to follow him but she turned herself and didn't follow him. "Who does he think he is? I'm not an easy gir—"

She felt a hand holds her wrist to stop her from walking and heard a soft voice of a man pleading "Please... in the roof top. Just give me a minute to explain."

She faces him and looked at his eyes, her mouth are left a little open because of his sudden action. She felt his warm hand slightly tighten as he pleads and then...

she nods.

"I just told myself I'm not an easy girl. What the f*ck is happening to me?!"

They reached the roof top and walked on a corner.

She pulls her hand from him and tucked her arms on her tummy. 

"After dragging me here, what?"

"Uhm..."

"Tell me what you want to say, I need to go back."

"The truth is... The... truth.... is...."

"What? The truth is what?!"

He lowers his head pulling all the courage inside him to find the words he has to say. "Actually I..."

"Jungkook, look at me." And he raised his head and looked at her, "Tell me you didn't drag me here for nothing."

"I didn't. I promise. I really have something to say but I.... but..."

"But what?" she said and still patiently waiting.

Then a huge bang in the rooftop's door startled both of them. V came gasping and catching his breath. "Sooyoung-ah! Your members are looking for you! It's your time on stage! Faster!" he shouted while catching his breath, his hands on his waist and his body a little bent forward showing the evidence that he came there running.

"What?!" then she started to run.

"So-Sooyoung noona, I'll call you!" Jungkook shouted but Joy didn't look back and kept on running.

She runs as fast as she can to their waiting room and hurriedly opened the door and in her surprise... her members are sitting there relaxed and promptly waiting to be called for the final rehearsal and as they look at her, "Did someone chased you?" Irene asked and they all laugh. By that she knows she was fooled.

"Ughhhh, Taehyung oppa, I'll kill you!!!!" and she rolled her eyes as she walks and grabs Yeri's hand fan.

"I'm a fool." She whispered.

"Taehyung went here and he's looking for you."

She sighed roughly and rolled her eyes again. "That's why he fooled me."

"We told him you're in Apink's and GFriend's waiting room, did he go there?"

"No, he came in the roofto—" and her eyes widen. "If my members told him that I'm in my friends' waiting room... why would he go in the rooftop to look for me?"