Chapter 3

Joy went down to the lobby of SM Entertainment building to meet Manager Hyemin who was waiting for her to arrive. "Unnie" she murmured as soon as she saw her waiting for her. "Unnie, are you okay?" she asked concerning about what happened between her and LSM when she left the office to write her statement. 

     "Don't worry about me Joy. I'm perfectly fine." She answered Joy smiling, assuring her that she's okay. 

      "Unnie, sorry. I'm really sorry for putting you in this situation." She grab's Hyemin's hand as she looked her in the eyes. 

     "It's okay Joy. We learned our lessons let's just not let this happen again, okay?" She said patting Joy's hand. "Let's work harder and stay healthy for a longer time together from now on." She added as she smiled widely to Joy.

     Joy felt a little sadder seeing her Manager Hyemin smile and say that everything is okay. It wasn't what she was expecting. Joy wants her to be mad at her, shout to her and scold her for being a selfish human being but it's not what she's doing. It's not what all of them are doing.

     "Your members are gone now to shoot for a variety show. Let's order some food and bring it to our dorm so you could rest." Hyemin said shifting the mood. Joy nodded in agreement. "Let's call it a day." Then they start to move and make their way out of the building.

     They arrived to their dorm with the food that they ordered. Hyemin opened the television and sits on the sofa to eat and watch while Joy went straight to her room that she's sharing with Yeri. She places the food on top of the table and seat's there pulling out her phone from her pocket and puts it above the table. She opens the tupperware of tteokbokki and split a chopstick. She holds her phone with her left hand while her right hand is holding the chopstick. She leaves a message to Red Velvet's group chat "Fighting! <3 ~" before starting to eat.

     After leaving a message she started to browse the internet to read and see articles from MAMA 2017. She wants to know every detail from the moment she blacked out. She read every article that she saw, she looked at the pictures and watches captured fan cams of her blacking out. She saw just how Jungkook ran to her and the next happenings weren't clear because the people started to crowd her. The next thing she saw was Jungkook stands while carrying her in his arms, her members' worried expressions and numbers of people running. She saw her seniors, co-idols and staffs taking action to bring her out as soon as possible. Seeing all those people fret about her just makes her heart heavier realizing how huge she had caused. Tears started to form in her eyes but she sniffs and blinked her eyes repeatedly to not to cry. She reminded herself "This is what you wanted right?! So you don't have the right to cry!"

     Just then, she heard a knock on the door. She clears her throat before speaking "Come in." She started to form a smile on her lips as she saw Hyemin to hide her pain and worries for a while. 

     "Here." Hyemin said handing her a black peacoat. 

     "What is that?" Joy asked. 

     "Jungkook's coat. Maybe you don't remember but you held on to that until you arrived in the hospital." Hyemin answered. Joy gets the coat while recalling the photos taken by the media  in the parking lot's lobby when she was on the stretcher. "I already brought that for dry cleaning so you don't have to worry anything on returning that coat to him." Hyemin said. 

      "Thank you unnie." Joy replied. "I already have plans for tomorrow" She paused, "... and that is thanking everyone personally starting to my seniors in the company, the staffs, my friends and lastly BTS." for having a helping hand.