Chapter 1

A number of trending lists on Naver, Twitter and other websites appeared in a minute. Hundreds of articles were made in an hour. Thousands of pictures and fan cams were uploaded in the internet by the fans. Millions of people are talking about on what really happened in MAMA 2017.

     "BTS's Jungkook is a Hero", "Joy who was sick is Forced to Work by SM Ent.", "BTS's Jungkook Knight of Red Velvet's Joy", "SM allegedly FORCING their Artists to Work Despite Of Being Sick", "Another Reason to love BTS's Jungkook", "Joy's 2nd Fainting Witnessed by Fans", "What happened to Red Velvet's Joy?"; those are just some of the articles that appeared after the MAMA 2017 incident. It has been 3 days since it happened and Joy will be released in the hospital today. SM, Big Hit, and Mnet still don't respond completely on the presses questions and speculations. A number of media were waiting for Joy outside the Hospital hoping for words from her. They have been there since last night when they heard that Joy is getting out of the hospital in no time and it has been more than 14 hours of waiting.

     A car was waiting for them and Joy was surrounded by body guards as she goes out of the hospital. She was accompanied by Wendy and Seulgi linking arms tightly with Joy in the middle together with their managers. The people of media started to push each other asking questions to Joy. Lights from camera's flashes fast and microphones were held in front of Joy but her mouth is invisibly zipped. "We'll be releasing a statement tonight so please give way." The manager said as they try to go out of the crowd and after few tries of pushing and pulling they had successfully rode the car.

     The car's location will go straight to SM Entertainment building were Irene and Yeri are currently waiting inside for them to arrive. A bunch of media doesn't exist on SM building because of the extreme security that they prepared. As they reach LSM's office, Yeri and Irene were waiting for them by the door.

     The manager knocked on the door "Sir, we're already here." she spoke, "come in" LSM said. The girls were holding each other's hand tightly as they nervously entered his office. "Speak" LSM said as soon as they came inside. The tension tightens as Joy stuttered trying to speak. LSM is currently facing them looking sharply and coldly at them but they can't even raise their heads to see his face. "Are you all expecting me to be this?" he paused, "Well I won't" he said releasing a smirk from his lips. The girls and the manager release a deep sigh not to release some tension in their bodies but to expect more behind his smirk, "Sit down" he said offering the sofa's in front of his table. "Suho informed me about what really happened beforehand so please feel at ease." He said that made them even more frighten.

     Red Velvet's seniors are really taking care of them a lot. It's no doubt since their trainee days. As a matter of fact; SNSD members called yesterday and even sent fruits for Joy. Amber sent a message of concern to them on behalf of F(x).

     Suho called Irene right after the day of the incident and talked about the real happenings before MAMA 2017. Suho being a senior and a little closer than the others to LSM personally had a call with LSM after talking with Irene.

     "You both" he said referring to the two managers. "You should have had prepared a medic when you decided not to tell me about this." His voice risen up. "We're sorry sir. We should have known better. We're just not expecting this to hap—" one manager explained but Joy cutted it, "No. I'm sorry, it's my fault for lying when I said I'm feeling fine whenever they asked how I feel." Joy said as she saw the managers catching all the blame she had caused. "It was so selfish of me not to think of the effects of my action and decision. I should have had listened to my members and our managers." She said as she look at her members and held Yeri's hand who is beside her, "I deserve to receive all the consequences of my doings. No one deserves it more than me in this room LSM sajangnim." She finished and fearfully looks at LSM's face.

     "Have you seen the articles? The pictures and videos taken by the fans and the media?" he asked with voice deepen and hands are close slightly tighten together above his table, "Yes I had but not all of them. Seulgi unnie showed it to me to prepare before getting out of the hospital today." Joy answered contemplating herself to have courage to speak, "And I'm sorry too on putting your name and the company in those articles. I'll make sure that they'll stop blaming you within this day." LSM sighed deeply, "I'm personally prepared to accept such criticism even before debuting artists and I'm sure you already heard me saying this when I council you before your debut. I'm not a perfect CEO, I also make decisions that I regret till now, I lost artists that I once loved and adored and you're perfectly aware of that." He said, "I'm a beast and you also know that." He added as he sit relaxed to his chair, "And this beast won't let one person to get all the blame when everyone is perfectly aware of their actions." He concluded. "You may all go now except for Joy and you Manager Hyemin." He said ending the conversation.

     They will now start to wait on what punishments will each of them receive during their year end schedule.

     Obviously the talk didn't go well. They are expecting for this to happen, the cruelty of the world they had entered is always as scary as it is. But for now they are feeling anxious on what will happen to Joy and Manager Hyemin.