Chapter 18

Jungkook received a text at night from Yugyeom.

"Hey. Consider yourself lucky because I'm busy right now. I told Bambam about it so prepare for the prying when we met altogether. Take this as a threat. Bwahaha."

Jungkook just laugh it off to himself before he sleeps.

The next day the members got their own schedules on how to busy themselves. Jin and Jungkook will play 'Overwatch' at an internet cafe. Suga will go out with Jimin and V. Rapmonster will go to BigHit building. J-hope will be meeting his sister.

V decided to separate ways to Suga and Jimin after they ate inside a coffee shop at 4pm. He said that he wants to go biking by the Han River but Jimin and Suga are tired enough to go with him.

Joy arrived at the restaurant where they will meet up at 4:15pm and M is already waiting for her.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Joy apologized as she takes the seat in front of him.

"No it's okay. Go pick your order." M said and Joy smiled while looking at the menu.

Their food arrived and they started a good conversation.

"You're still the same ddongddongie!" M said. She looks at him and saw the smile that melted her heart a long time ago. She responded, "Of course! You too, you're still the same." a little lively feeling the excitement of meeting an old acquaintance.

"I miss you."

"Me too."

Their conversation go further until it became about their high school memories.

"Ah. I still remember the time that I confessed to you and you said nothing. You hurt me big time." M said pretending he was hurt. Joy tittered.

"You left right after your confession how can I be able to answer you huh?" she said smiling.

"You should have stopped me."

"It was so sudden and it almost feels like it didn't happen. I waited for like 5 minutes to sink in all your words."

"If I waited enough for your answer, will it be a yes or a no?" he asked and Joy thinks carefully before answering him.

"Maybe it will be... yes? Well you're so good to me that time and I will feel so bad if I reject you."

"Too bad. I'm such a coward to hear your answer." He said.

"Yeah! and you even avoided me and won't even talk to me then the next thing I know is that you're already leaving and you didn't even say a word. I should be mad at you actually." She said crossing her arms as if she was really angry.

"Well, maybe it's for the better that it happened." He said then Joy looked at him and asked, "Why?"

"Because maybe I wouldn't meet my girlfriend now if we dated."

Her smile faded slowly, her eyes that are filled with sparkles lose it shine, and her hope is gone. She pretends that she's still enjoying the conversation while watching him happily telling the story of his future happy ending with someone she wished to be. Until they reached the topic; "She likes Red Velvet so much and it will be our 1000th day next week. I want to meet you because I'll be asking a favor." he said timidly sitting straight, "If it's okay to you. I want you to sing for us when I surprise her." Joy breaths and unexpectedly smiled to him and say, "Sure. You got my number right? Text me about the information and I'll be checking my schedule."