Chapter 14

"Yerin-ah!" she shouted by the door when she arrived at Yerin's dorm. She was carrying a lot of food to snack while watching.

"Yaaah!" Yerin screamed as she open the door. "Thanks for the food." She gets the plastic bags from Joy's hands. "A lot of those are chips and other foods that are rich in carbohydrates. We'll be pigging-out today!"Joy excitedly claps her hands as she entered the dorm.

"Yes! Good to know that you brought a lot today because my members ate our leftovers yesterday." She said while bringing out the foods on the center table. "I forced them to." She said laughing. "Yah! Your evil." she muttered while sitting comfortably on the sofa. "You're more evil." Yerin said, "Where did you go last night, huh?!" glaring at Joy, "Wendy called last night looking for you. You said you're going home when you left here, you liar. You made us worry about you." Yerin nudge Joy slightly on her arms when she seats beside her.

"I just went out to eat."

"Eat?! Eat your face! We ate here a lot and you said you were full before leaving. Tsk. Stop lying!" Yerin objected her statement. You're the only one who ate a lot!

"It's the truth! I ate at the restaurant near the Han River!" Joy protested. "Okay, if you don't want to tell me! Whatever!" Yerin snapped opening a bag of chips. She still thinks that Joy is lying to her.

Joy didn't lie about going on the restaurant to eat. She lied when she said to Yerin that she was full before she left her. Who would be full just by eating 2 sticks of teokkboki and drinking a can of chilsung?! She just can't eat properly yesterday because she was thinking a lot and her stomach can't function well if she has a lot of thoughts in her mind.

"It's starting!" they both screamed when the show started.

The show is successfully done. There are few stage malfunctions that can't be avoided but all in all it was a success especially for both of them. Red Velvet and GFriend both received awards and they both screamed at the top of their lungs when their group name was mentioned. There are two categories where both of their group are nominees but they are happy enough to know who wins because everyone deserves the trophy.

The show is done and Joy bids goodbye to Yerin.

She passes by a bakery to buy a cake to congratulate her members when she welcomed them later that night. She was waiting in their dorm when she received a phone call.

"Hello." She answered her phone.

"Congratulations!" said the voice on the other line.

"Wah! Congratulations too to your group! I watched your performance and it was so good as expected!" Joy said happily.

"I watched Red Velvet on stage. I can say that the stage is a little empty without you." The voice on the other line gentled.

"Do you miss me that much?" She chuckles.

"You wish! It was empty because your group is just consist of 5 and if one of you gone missing it will feel different watching. Don't assume anything." The owner of the voice laughs while protesting.

"Okay, okay." She nodded to herself smiling.

"Are you okay now?" changing the topic.

"Yes. Glad you asked. I thought you already forgot about me." She said.

"My members kept asking me about you. I heard Eunkwang hyung called you." Sungjae said.

"Yes he did when I was in the hospital but he talked to Irene unnie instead because I'm sleeping that time."