Chapter 10

She followed Jungkook silently from across the street. She made sure that he won't disappear on her sight. She took her phone out and took a picture of him so she won't forget what he was wearing. She slides her phone on to her coat without taking her eyes off of him. He finally stops walking and enters on the restaurant. She followed him immediately and enters the restaurant too.

     Jungkook walks straight on the comfort room. Well not. He actually go on a door next to the comfort room. She saw that Jungkook slides a card on the door. She was fully clueless on what he was doing since she thought he would go to the comfort room and he didn't. He was actually on the door where 'PRIVATE' is written in bold golden letters. The door suddenly opened on her surprise. She suddenly remembers what he said, "...they've got special place for celebrities, convenient to hide on paparazzi." then so she hypothesized, 'Is it the way to the secret room for celebrities? and is that card the pass? If it is then, Cool.'

     She ran to him excitedly and patted his shoulder before he fully enters the room. She smiled to Jungkook and immediately enters the room before him. As expected, Jungkook was dumbfounded just by her presence.

     "Wahh, It's like we're a secret agent and this is our meeting place far from enemies. Daebak." Joy being amazed on what she was seeing when she finally concluded that it is the restaurant for celebrities. How? Well it was clear due to the pictures of celebrities there with autographs in it displayed side by side.

     As they fully enter the room it was like a whole new restaurant but it was much quiet there because of the soundproof walls surrounding it. There's also a counter but there are rooms instead of tables. "How did you know about this place?" Joy asked still looking around. "How did you know about this place?" he threw the same question to her. He was sure that it was not like she just guessed this place. She looked at him then sheepishly smiled, "I followed you." Then she jumped going to the counter like a kangaroo avoiding Jungkook's questions.

     She started to order a food on the counter and after she finished Joy asked, "How about you? What do you like?"

     The grandma in the counter exchanged looks to Jungkook wondering why they are together. "Just the usual." He briefly said to the grandma not knowing what to do because he also doesn't know why they are together. He lends his hand and the grandma gave him a key with the no.13. Then he walks away and made a few steps.

     Joy copied Jungkook and also gestured asking for a key but unfortunately, "It's the only room left. I'm sorry." Jungkook stopped on walking but didn't look back. 'I'm sorry Jungkook' she feels sorry for him but, "Then I guess I got no choice but to share with him." She said as she slightly tilts her head and body to follow him. "Oh, please." Jungkook's mind can't keep quiet and he just continued walking.

     "I'm sorry if I'm too annoying." She looked at him as he opened the door. Jungkook enters the room first and she followed. "Sorry if I'm extra bothersome today." She looked at him pitifully as she sits on the opposite side of the table. "No, it's okay." He assured. He don't know how to express what he feels right now; she's not bothering him at all, she's also not annoying at all, he don't want her to leave but he's also not feeling at ease that she's around.

     A moment of silence started as they stared blankly on the table.

     "I'm really sorry. I should go now." Joy making a move to go. She feels like she was being too much now. She ruined his practice awhile ago and now she followed him and ruined his alone time. "No. Stay." He said straightaway that made Joy stop even before she stood up. She looked at him and she saw his sincerity to make her stay. He avoided her eyes when their eyes met. "I'm sorry if I make you feel awkward." He muttered. He tried to get some courage to look at her, "But believe me or not, you're not troubling me in anyway." He explained looking at her. "We actually talked awhile ago on the rooftop. I just need to get used to you more."

     She nodded understanding his situation. He feels a little uncomfortable when meeting people he wasn't used to be with. She misunderstood him. "You should have told me that earlier so I wouldn't think too much figuring what's going on inside your mind." She smiled to him.

     After some time, "Hey," she thought of an idea, "Let's make this whole midnight a yaja time, and drop the formalities. For now, don't call me noona and speak casually to me." She clasped her hands as if she thought the best idea of all. Jungkook's eyes widen. "I'm Sooyoung." She offered her hand for a handshake. Jungkook hesitatedly accepted her hand, "Jungkook." He briefly said to her freeing a smile that has been hidden for a little while. They heard a knock on the door that made them let go of the hand shake.

     "Here's your food." The grandma said after the knock. "Come in." Jungkook said.

     The food came in a wheeled serving tray. "Thank you." They both said after the grandma puts all of their food in their table and so she smiled to them.

     Before she leaves the room, "Oh, right. Your girlfriend can't sleep again. I should tell her you're here." The grandma said before going out. "Okay ahjumma." He answered smiling.

     Joy's mind was in a sudden chaos and looked at Jungkook in disbelief and asked, "You have a girlfriend?!"