Chapter Six

I wake up to the blazing sun. 

"Hey Alex, good to see you're awake." Coral says, I can hear she is by my window.

"Did you just open the curtains on me?" I ask groggily. 

"Yup! Any way, I'm off to go with some friends and today is your day to look after James and Molly... so good luck!" Coral says and with that she's out of my room. I groan, the army duty. I take a one minute shower, barely washing my hair. Then I pull on random clothes, which happen to be my tight black crop top, where the sleeves fall off each shoulder and galaxy tights. I add some combat boots and I put my hair in a messy bun. I add some simple makeup, and once satisfiyed with my look, I sprint downstairs to look after the twins. 

Luckily Coral woke me up early enough for them to still be asleep. I make them a quick breakfast and set it out on the table for when they come down. I haven't been doing all my morning exercises recently, but I hope to get back on track with that. I grab my cell phone and call up Katie... well I guess Katie doesn't have a cell phone and I'm calling her on Justins but you get my point.

"Hello?" Katie asks through the line.

"Hey Katie." I reply.

"Oh, hi Alex, what's up?" Katie asks. 

"Well, I sort of have Thing One and Thing Two duty today, so I don't think I can make it over." I explain.

"Just bring them with you." Katie says.

"Really? You want me to bring along the army?" I ask.

"Yes! I have to go, see you soon!" Katie laughs.

"Okay, see you." I reply before hanging up. 

"Who were you talking to?" Molly asks coming into the kitchen and rubbing her eyes. 

"A friend... how would you two like to come with me to a friends house?" I ask. Molly and James' eyes light up. 

"YES!" They both scream, before devouring the breakfast I had made them. I follow them upstairs and while they get dressed I stalk random people on Instagram. 

"Ready." Molly says, with James beside her.

"Ok, c'mon!" I say, we all go out the house and to my baby.

"We get to ride in your car?" James asks.

"Yup, now get in." I say. They clamber into the back, and I start up the car.

"What about car seats?" Molly asks.

"No need." I say before speeding my way along. I arrive in Colorado in about an hour, my car loves me. I pull up into Katies house and stop the car a little too quickly. Sending Molly, James and I to fall back into our seats... hard.

"Oof." James mumbles. 

"You drive like a madman!" Molly shrieks, jumping out of the car and running up to the door. I get out of the car and slowly approach Molly. She starts to bang on the door.

"HELP! HELP! DON'T LEAVE ME OUT HERE WITH THIS MAD WOMAN! HEEELP!" Molly screeches. 

"Mooollyyy" I groan. The door opens to reveal a laughing Raine and Katie and an annoyed Justin. Molly flings herself at Justins leg.

"Help me, Alex is mad, she needs to learn to drive." Molly says clinging tight to his leg.

"No, I don't Molly." I say shaking my head before freezing.

"What?" Molly asks.

"Where's James?" I ask slowly. Molly points behind me, I turn to see James inspecting my engine to my car. "JAMES!?" I scream, he instantly drops the hood and turns to me a little flushed.