Chapter Twenty One

"What is it?" I ask Darcey nervously.

"C'mon." She motions for me to follow her with her hand.

We walk through the crowd and downstairs... And down more stairs. They have two basements!?

But at the bottom of the second stairs I'm so very surprised. THERE ARE DRUMS AND GUITARS AND A BEAUTIFUL PIANO. I gasp.

I sprint to the drums. The crowd that met me comes down and I get a few laughs.

"These instruments are perfect! But, it looks as though they've never been played." I say.

"Well, no one really plays anything." Darcey says.

"Well that's going to change." I state. "Who wants to learn to play an instrument?"

"Me!" A bunch of people say.

I walk over to the piano to look at it.

"I'll see what I can do." I say smiling at all the people.

Then I finally decide to put seeing the rest of the children off because I'm too tired.

Gabriel seems to notice because he comes over.

"Let's go back to the house." He whispers. I nod.

"I'll see you all tomorrow." I smile at everyone.

"Bye Luna!" A bunch of people chorus.

"Do a deer a female deer, re a drop of gold sun, mi a name I call myself, fa a long, long way to run! So a needle pulling thread, la a note to follow so, ti a drink with jam and bread! And that brings us back to do!" I sing absentmindedly as we leave. That gains a few laughs. I pull on my coat and my boots before groaning as I see it basically a blizzard outside.

"It's only snow." Tori laughs.

"Yeah, lots and lots of cold wet freezing snow." I say. "I'm running home." I state.

"You do that then." Tori laughs.

"Catch you three tomorrow." I smile at Jared, Sean and Tori.

"See you Luna... Alex!" Tori smiles.

"See you Tori." I say before sprinting out the door using all my speeds. In seconds I make it home. I rip the door open and slam it behind me. Inside again! Warm!

I take my boots off and coat and go to the living room. Gabriel comes in and comes over to me.

He sits beside me and I cuddle into his side.

"Gabe, tomorrow can we start with warrior training?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. With that I feel myself fall asleep.

*!*!*

"Ah, f**k you sun." I say as I open my eyes and the sun burns into them.

"Really Lexie?" Gabriel laughs. I sit up and look over to see he opened the curtains.

I'm in one of the guest bedrooms.

"Let's go train!" I say happily jumping out of bed. I may not be the most morning like person, but training again makes me happy!

"Woah, woah! First breakfast, then training." Gabriel says.

"Fine." I huff.

"By the way, you skipped your medicine last night." Gabriel says. I just groan and run downstairs.

I scarf down the waffles that are already out for me. I check the time, it reads exactly 7:03.

"C'mon Gabe!" I say. Magically putting my coat and such on as I run outside.