Chapter Thirty Six

Alexandra's POV

My other side has been restless since the incident with the hunters.

I keep having to force it down, it's driving me crazy.

My birthday has past and I got tons of presents from the pack. Gabriel took me on a date. It was a nice day.

It's been a week since my birthday and I'm currently writhing on the ground in my bathroom as my other side tries to escape.

Finally I push it down and stand up. I make sure I look normal before heading downstairs of the pack house.

The kids are watching one of my favourite Barbie movies. Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses.

It's the scene where Genevieve (Barbie) is dancing with Derek to get out of the magic place.

"Do you think you could dance like them?" Caiden asks.

"I'm not sure. I haven't done ballet in so long." I reply.

"Do you think you can go to the gym and dance ballet for us?" A girl asks.

"I'll try. After the movie though." I say.

We finish the movie together before the kids run me to the gym. They push me in front of a mirror.

"DO BALLET!" One of them screeches. That was sure to be heard throughout the pack house.

I change my outfit. A black bodice with a black tutu, along with nude leggings. I grab an elastic and twist my hair into a ballerina bun.

I choose to warn the kids before I begin to dance. I hear people come in as I begin to speak, I ignore them though.

"Remember, I haven't done this type of dancing in a really long time." I say.

"Just dance." Caiden says. I play the song and start.

The moves flow freely. I remember how fun ballet could be. As much fun as hip hop dancing is, I love ballet as well.

When I end the kids clap... And other people.

Finally I choose to look at everyone.

Gabriel, Tori, Lyn, Dustin and Jared are there as well.

"I've only ever seen you do Hip Hop dancing... You look so delicate while you dance like that." Lyn says.

"Delicate?" I snort.

I use my magic to change into other clothes, and while I'm at my weak point my other side lashes out. I gasp, I try to contain it but I don't think I can this time.

"Someone get me out, away from everyone." I hiss.

Only Dustin seems to know what's going on because he picks me up and sprints, top speed. But my other side takes over, and the Alexandra everyone knows is gone.

*!*!*

Alexandra's Other Side POV

FINALLY! I've breached nice Alex's mind.

I'm currently being carried by our brother. I lash my hand and slap him across the face. He drops me and stares.

"Are you still Alexandra? Or do you as her other side desire to be called otherwise?" Dustin asks wisely.

"I'm feeling like being called Aphrodite today." I say after deciding on that name.

"What do you want to do right now?" Dustin asks.

"Kill something... Starting with this plant." I smirk. I rest my hand on a tree and drain it's life easily.

"Are you in the mood to kill people?" Dustin asks.