Epilogue

Alexandra POV

I listen as my twins squeal, playing around with Christopher, Wesley and Curtis.

Kathleen had her baby after me and Raine had ours. Wesley, Kathleen's child, is the youngest.

Curtis, Raines little boy, is the second oldest after Christopher.

My twins, Jay and Juliet are the perfect children.

Jay looks like me. Curly blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Juliet looks like Gabriel, dark brown hair and beautiful forest green eyes.

I love them both so much!

Gabriel and I had gotten married when I was twenty one. It was such a perfect day. I had my babies that year.

They're turning two this year. In fact, its their birthday tomorrow. Jared had found his mate, a lovely girl named Lainey. They also had a little boy, his name is Theodore and he's one year younger than my twins.

Brooklyn is pregnant with a girl. I'm so happy for her and Dustin!

Soon I am to be coronated as Queen. But I decided to wait until after Jay's and Juliet's birthday.

Finally Raine, Kath, Katie and I gather our children and put then into bed.

"Your kids excited for tomorrow?" I ask.

"Overjoyed." Raine corrects. I laugh.

"Night girls." I wave them off as I walk to my room.

I pull on one of Gabriel's shirts and crawl into bed beside him.

"Hey Gabe." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Hey Lexie." He replies.

"I have to tell you something..." I say slowly.

"What is it?" Gabriel asks.

"I'm pregnant!" I squeal.

"No way! That's amazing Lexie! A third kid running around!" Gabriel congratulates.

"I'm really far along... I can't believe I didn't realize before, but my stomach isn't that big. Any way, the pack doctor said I'll be having a girl! Any time soon as well!" I say.

"Let's think of names." Gabriel decides.

"Should we do another name beginning with J?" I ask.

"Let's make her name different... How about Anastasia?" Gabriel asks.

"I love it!" I smile before drifting off to sleep.

Knowing I've been mated to the one and only Alpha. My alpha...

The Alpha.

_____________________________________

And that raps up this book everyone!

I had so much fun writing this book! And I don't know if I'll do a sequel staring Alexandra's kids or not.

Any way, special thanks to @summerday00 for sticking with the chapters throughout the whole book! It means soooo much!

Thanks for all the support from everyone else! It means a lot!