Chapter Eleven

Kathleens POV

Being in the castle is amazing! For starters, everything is so big, and then you have the amazing food! Oh, and the ball last night! Perfect! Well... besides when those witches came into my head. But other than that it was nice, and I'm sooo happy for Alex! She found her mate! Gabriel is one good looking Alpha though, so no wonder my beautiful best friend Alex would be gifted to be destined with him.

"Kathleen what's up?" Raine asks looking up from her mini conversation with Aiden.

"Just thinking about the castle." I reply looking around. As usual, Alex being the lazy ass she is, she is still sleeping.

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome to be here." Katie nods.

"Hello." Queen Marie says walking into the dining room.

"Hello Queen Marie!" We all chorus.

"Ah! Kathleen, I was wondering if you'd like to go wake Alex up." Queen Marie says.

"No need." Alexs familiar voice echoes. She comes skipping in from the kitchen with three trays, one on her head which is full of donuts, and the two in her hands one containing pancakes and the other breakfast sausages.

She sets them all on the table and then she hisses out to the door.

"What is it?" I ask.

"A very horrible smell." She answers. I roll my eyes, only Alex. She plugs her nose and makes a face causing Taylor to giggle.

I watch as Alex unplugs her nose and flies to the door. I marvel her wings. Alexandra has the most beautiful wings ever. Alexs wings... there isn't even a way to describe them. They aren't like TinkerBells wings or butterfly wings... they are just perfect. They are see through and they would glitter and shimmer. They had small white lines that made patterns on her wings.

"EW!" She shrieks flying back to us.

"What?" Justin laughs.

"They have fish!" Alex says in a weird grossed out voice. Every one laughs at her and she scowls right back at us.

"Alex, why are you wearing a sword?" Queen Marie asks, looking at the sword strapped around Alex's hips.

"Because I use a sword." Alex replies in a duh tone.

"But... Alex, you couldn't hurt a fly!" Queen Marie exclaims. That sends us all into laughter, including Alex.

"Mom... have you ever heard of The Female Killer?" Alex finally asks after all our laughter dies down.

"Yes." Queen Marie nods.

"I'm The Female Killer." Alex replies. Her mom wears a blank expression.

"I'm not sure whether to be pleased that you kick ass, or that I should ground you for murder." King Aslin says from the door way. When did her get here?

"It's not murder. It's revenge." Alex hisses.

"Revenge on what? And Aslin, watch your language around Alex." Queen Marie asks then warns King Aslin.

"Kath... can you tell them?" Alex asks in a small voice.

"Kathleen?" King Aslin asks.

"Alex... when she came to the human world, she seemed to love the forest. She went for a walk one night and... and a rogue came out. He bit Alex, turning her into a werewolf. She's never really trusted male beings of any kind ever since, and she sort of hates male rogues." I explain.

"Oh sweetie!" Queen Marie gasps pulling Alex into a hug. I realize Alex's eyes have turned black.. not from anger... from lust? Her head snaps to the door and her eyes slowly swirl back into her electric blue. She stares straight past her dad, and about two seconds later Gabriel walks in.