Chapter Twenty

Alexandra's POV

Gabriel leaves me with the Beta. When I first met him I was calm... ish. But now? Nuh uh.

"What do you want to do Alex?" Jared asks. I simply ignore him and grab my phone. I use magic to make my headphones appear and I start to play my music.

I walk to the living room and settle on the couch. I go to start stalking people on Instagram. I put my music as loud as it can go.

"Woah! Alex! Gabriel said for you to stay calm. Your music shouldn't be that loud." Jared says taking my headphones off my head.

Did Jared just do what I think he did? I growl really loudly making Jared scared.

"No one messes with my music." I say. Then I punch him across the face, not holding back at all.

Jared flies to the ground and I stomp on him once before picking my headphones back up and going back to the couch to stalk people on Instagram.

'Alexandra Katherine Lila Nights! You do not do that to our Beta!' Crystal growls at me making me gasp. I didn't realize she had so much power.

'I'm sorry! He messed with my music!' I defend myself.

'No! You do not hit people in our pack!' Crystal growls. She's giving me a headache. I start to hyperventilate.

"Crystal please stop! You're hurting me!" I say out loud while panting. Jared is healing and he sits up looking at me a little strangely.

"Alex you okay?" Jared asks.

"Don't mind link Gabriel please." I whisper.

"I won't. Don't worry." Jared says.

'Never hit someone in our pack again! Or I will have a worse punishment.' Crystal growls.

"I promise I won't Crystal, just stop!" I pant. The pain in my head subsides and Crystal goes back into my head and not talking to me.

"Who is Crystal?" Jared asks.

"My wolf." I reply. Jared's face twists in confusion.

"I was bitten. I'm a special hybrid now." I explain.

"Who bit you?" Jared growls.

"A rogue. I killed him though." I shrug.

"Is that why you became The Female Killer?" Jared asks.

"Yes. For the most part any way." I say. "So how are the rogue girls?" I ask.

"They're good. Gabriel said he might accept them into the pack." Jared says.

"That's good." I nod.

"Hey, you like video games?" Jared asks.

"Oh we are totally going to play Call Of Duty!" I smirk.

"Oh you're on." Jared laughs.

With that I follow Jared to a huge games room. We put in Call Of Duty and begin to play.

*!*!*

Jared and I have been playing Call Of Duty all day.

I start feeling really sick. Way worse than yesterday. I feel the need to puke but I have no food in my stomach, because I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

My throat feels worse than before and my headache turns to a migraine. It all happens so fast it makes me gasp and drop the controller.

"Alex you okay?" Jared asks. Am I okay?