Chapter Nine

Well, guess what made my day yesterday? After staying three days at Kathleens and Lucas' house, Raine and Aiden cam over! Can you believe it? My three best friends in the same place and all three of them becoming best friends too. I don't know how things could get better. Finally, I decide to do something. Something I didn't have courage to do before.

"Hey guys." I say, getting everyones attention. We just finished watching The Notebook... I had cried my eyes out. Like, holy crap, I didn't know I had that many tears in me.

"Yeah?" Katie asks, her voice cracking a bit... all of us girls were bawling.

"I... I want to take you all to the castle." I say finally.

"Really?" Raine asks excitedly.

"Really." I nod.

"When?" Kath asks, the excitement lacing her voice is laughable.

"Whenever you all want." I reply. They all exchange a look, even Joey and Griffyn who watched The Notebook and were my shoulders to cry on.

"Now!" They all say together. I giggle a bit before standing up.

"That means, we have to travel fast... my speed fast, we're going up to Canada." I say smirking a bit.

"Your speed fast?" Kath asks slowly.

"You know what I mean." I say.

"NO! I am not getting into a car with you driving because you drive like a friggen' mad woman!" Kath shrieks.

"Well, fine. Then I'll teleport us." I say scowling at Kath.

"Teleport?" Aiden asks.

"Teleport." I confirm.

"How?" Joey asks.

"I am a fairy. A powerful one at that. I don't specialize in one thing, I sort of do everything. I can teleport things and people... I've been practicing with my family." I explain.

"So, lets go!" Katie says. I nod.

"I need complete concentration, no talking." I say. I close my eyes and focus on every single one of us. Then I imagine us being in front of the castle gates. I feel the pull of the air and I open my eyes. My friends stumble around me and I quickly realize I did it.

We are in front of the gates. The guards are gawking at us.

"Hey guys!" I smile waving.

"Princess Alexandra!" One of them says excitedly.

"The one and only." I laugh. The guards bow and I smile kindly at them, they both open the gates.

"We just teleported." Kath breathes from behind me. I turn to look at my wide eyed friends.

"No shit sherlock." I say rolling my eyes at Kath. Then the familiar sweet scent hits my nose. The one I smelled when I played by the gates. It's so alluring, I want to follow it to find out who can produce such a sweet manly scent.

"Wow, you lived here?" Katie asks, gawking at the castle.

"Yup... okay, when I walk through the gates, the spell to make me look human won't have it's affect any more, and I'll look like what I really look like." I warn my friends.

"So... you'll look different?" Griffyn asks.

"Yeah..." I nod. I look down at my clothes and magically change my shirt so my wings won't push at any fabric. A no backed shirt to be exact. Then, together with my friends, I step through the gate.

I instantly feel the magic leave, to reveal my true form. Then I feel my wings. I smile so widely and I feel my long ears wiggle up and down in happiness. I laugh and stretch my wings out. I hover off the ground and let my wings beat faster, before I know it, I'm high up into the air, swirling around as my friends gawk.