A Laughable Lunch

Ollie above
Constance POV
Ollie leads me to an empty table, where we plop down and pull out our sandwiches. I feel a presence behind me.
"What is she doing here," Ryder asks gruffly, next to him stands an eccentric looking boy with a blue and purple bow tie and a blonde quiff.
" This is Maddox, he is Ryder's little bro," Ollie fills in, " Axel over here is Ryder's wing man and Maddox's crush ," Ollie whispers into my ear.
"Nice to meet you," I greet them warily, not wanting to make a bad first impression. I grip Ollie's hand tightly, but he runs soothing circles over the back of my hand which calms me down.
"She is not a baby you know, she can talk to people without someone having to hold her hand," Ryder growls, his knuckles turning white as he glares at Ollie. Tears sting my eyes and I feel Ollie pull me into his chest protectively.
"What the fuck dude?" Maddox yells at Ryder, "What was that for?" Maddox's arm snakes around my neck.
"Don't worry Peaches, I don't know who pissed in his cereal this morning." Maddox laughs jovially, trying to put a positive spin on things. Ryder's chest heaves heavily, then he turns around and storms out the cafeteria, making heads turn in his wake. Axel saunters over and sits down next to me,
"Honeymunch, Ryder's just being a dick, don't take it personally," he says apologetically.
"It's alright, no harm done," I manage to get out meekly, peaking out from Ollie's chest.
"I should get to Maths," I sigh unwinding myself from the comfort of Ollie's torso.
"Bye Honeymunch," "Bye Peaches," Maddox and Axel call affectionately before I leave. I flash them a quick smile before I brace myself for the hell of maths to follow.
Ollie POV
I want to smash Ryder's head through a window for making Constance upset, she looks like she has been through a lot, you can see the pain in her eyes. Luckily we both have Maths together, so I can make sure no one else bothers her. She is turning me into a blinkin' mother hen I think to myself. You can't help but notice her it's the way her face lights up when she smiles. Constance enters the classroom and a small smile plays on her lips when she notices me, " I didn't know you were in this class," she says, her eyes dancing with delight.
"Guess you are stuck with me for the rest of the day," I laugh when she blushes cherry red.
Ryder POV
"Fuuuuuuck" I roar before slamming my fist into a locker.