Reapercussions

Italics=Trigedasleng

Sam's POV

"Clark?"

"Sam...oh my god. What are they doing to you?" She looked me up and down noticing the marks on my body from where they drained me.

"They're draining my blood. Using it for their treatments."

"Why you. You're not even a grounder."

"No but I'm a nightblood, and that's close enough."

"Okay. I'm gonna get you out of here."

She walked away to go find something to open the cages with. Once she came back, she used a pole to break the lock.

The door to the outside opened so I quickly grabbed Clark and brought her into my cage with me. Dr. Tsing began to walk past the cages when I noticed the lock from the cage on the ground. Luckily the grounders scared her and she left.

"We've got to go now." Clark tried dragging we out of the cage.

"Not without Anya."

"Okay. Stay here. I'll get her."

I leaned my body against the wall trying to catch my breath. I was so weak and I could barely stand on my own.

Clark came back but noticed the problem with having to carry both me and Anya.

"I am fine Clark. I will help carry Sam. She is much weaker then I am."

Clark nodded and grabbed my right arm while Anya grabbed my left. They carried me into a room that didn't go anywhere. The door behind us closed and locked before an alarm started to go off. To be honest, I'm getting sick of hearing alarms.

Clark looked around for another way out until the floor dropped beneath us.

We fell into a bin that was positioned underneath the hole we fell out of. We all groaned in pain before realization hit. We were laying in bodies. All of them dead or almost dead. We jumped out of the bin only to see three more.

"Get dressed. We can't cover any ground like this." Clark tossed me a pair of clothes that use to belong to a grounder before getting changed herself.

"I won't leave my people behind."

"And I won't leave you behind. So we've got a problem." I told Anya. She told me I was one of her people. I trust Anya and there is no way I'm leaving without her.

Clark dropped the clothes that she was going through and walked over to her. "Anya, listen to me. My people are still inside that place too. But they have guards. They have weapons. Once we get out of here, we can find help. We can come back..."

"The only 'we' is Sam and I. There is no 'we' between us."

I heard indistinguishable chatter from down the tunnels. "Someone's coming." I whispered loud enough for them to hear me.

"Not just someone. Reapers."

Anya went to get something to fight with but I stopped her. "Anya you can't fight. You can barely stand. Don't die during a battle that can't be won. "

When I was in the cages, some of the grounders taught me their language. I picked up on it really fast and easy. I was almost fluent in it.

"I've got a better idea." Clark grabbed us and helped get into the bins with the bodies. The reapers passed by us only to throw more bodies in and move us.

"Come on." Clark whispered when we stopped moving.

Anya looked at the body of the male that was thrown in here with us. "Your fight is over." She snapped his neck, putting him out of his misery.