Deaths and Lies

Italics=Trigedasleng
Bold=Radio
Sam's POV

"Has Bellamy checked in yet?" I asked Raven as I stepped inside her work room.

"No. Worried someone's gonna take a shot at you inside the Ark." Raven motioned towards the grounder that was following me.

I turned towards Rider. "Wait outside." The grounder nodded and went outside to wait for me. "Lexa's orders."

"Whatever, Sam."

"He's late. What if something's happened to him?"

"He'll be fine."

I took notice of the notes Raven wrote all over the board. "You've been busy. Why are you focusing on the dam? I thought acid fog was our priority."

"Well, until Bellamy gets eyes on their dispersal system there's only so much I can do."

"Okay, tell me about the dam. Can we cut off their power?"

"Maybe. I'm still playing with a few things."

I grabbed the object used to stop the reapers off of Raven's desk. "How many of these have you made?"

"Only two so far..."

"Two?" Clark stormed in the room and grabbed it out of my hand. "That's not enough. There'll be reapers everywhere."

"High-frequency tone generators don't grow on trees Clark. Wick is scrounging for parts."

"Raven, Sam and I are about to leave for Tondc, where Lexa and the heads of all 12 grounder clans are waiting for us to tell them we're a go. Only we're not a go, because they have the acid fog and we only have two tone generators."

"Hey, we'll be ready. We will."

"Ark station. Do you read me?"

Clark grabbed the radio before anyone else could. "Bellamy you're late. Every three hours means every three hours."

"Are you through?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the radio out of Clark's hand. "Have you found the source of the acid fog?"

"No, that's gonna have to wait."

Clark grabbed the radio from me. "What? No, nothing is more important than that."

"Our friends are. They've started taking them from the dorm one at a time, every few hours."

"Taking them where?"

"I don't know. We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss and we're still trying to find a way in." Bellamy went to talking to Maya for a few minutes.

"Bellamy you have to find them."

"That's the plan."

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing."

------------------------------------------------------