Long into an Abyss

Italics=Trigedasleng

Sam's POV

"Thank god, you're here." I stood up from my seat to greet Clark. Bellamy left the drop ship to get her leaving Octavia and I with a very pissed of reaper Lincoln.

"Why aren't you up there with Octavia?" Bellamy jumped straight to the question.

"She said she wanted to be alone with Lincoln until you guys got here."

"And you listened to her?"

"Where is he?" Clark ignored me and Bellamy's argument. I pointed up the ladder which she instantly went to and climbed up. Bellamy followed her but before he could get up one stepped I stoped him.

"You aren't seriously mad at me, are you?"

Bellamy sighed and released the ladder to turn to me. "No. I just don't want Octavia to get hurt. She's already hurt enough."

"I'm sorry. Really. I just wanted to give her some space, she's really upset."

"I know." Bellamy grabbed the side of my face and placed a quick kiss on my lips before turning back to the ladder and climbing up.

When we got up there, Lincoln was fighting against the restraints we put him in and he kept lunging at Clark.

"I knew Mount Weather controlled the reapers. I had no idea they were creating them." Clark was astonished and afraid of Lincoln all at the same time.

"If they can do that to Lincoln, what are they doing to our friends?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Lincoln kept trying to get out of his restrains while Clark kept trying to get closer to him. Eventually Lincoln stopped struggling as his head rolled to the side and his eyes closed. His body jerked and he grew weak.

"He's convulsing."

"What does that mean?" Octavia asked her hands shaking.

"What happened to his leg?" Clark took notice of the bloody bandage that wrapped around his leg.

"I shot him."

"Clark, he lost a lot of blood." I said returning the focus to Lincoln.

Clark got closer to him only stopping when he jumped at her, but she quickly composed herself. "Can you shine the light on his neck?"

Octavia moved to Clark's side and pointed he flashlight to his neck. The light hurt his eyes making him turn his head to the side.

I could see it from my position next to Bellamy. "Needle marks?" My statement turned into a question. "You think he's been drugged?"

"Maybe" As that word left her mouth, the restrain on Lincolns left arm broke. He grabbed Clark and pulled her to him trying to bite her. Octavia and Bellamy rushed to her side but they ended up on the ground as well as Clark.

He pulled off the rest of his restrains including the ones holding his ankles. Bellamy tried to knock him out with the shocking stick but ended up with Lincoln on top of him punching him in the face. I knew that freaking out wasn't going to help anyone so I looked around for something, anything to help me.