Spacewalker

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

The commander had two guards bring us back to our camp. Our heads were held high but we didn't say anything. We didn't do anything. We were too in shock. Still processing what just happened.

"Hold your fire! They're back!" I heard Bellamy shout to the rest of the guard. One of the guards opened the gate letting us pass through.

As soon as we walked in, I felt Bellamy pull me into a tight hug. "Please never do anything like that again."

"No promises." I joked but the smile quickly left my features.

"What's wrong?"

I turned my attention to Clark who was dragging Finn away and towards her mom. I grabbed Bellamy's hand and dragged him towards them.

"What did she say?" Abby asked. "Is there a chance for a truce?"

"Yes." Clark said bluntly.

"But they want Finn." I added turning everyone's attention to me. "If we want a truce, we have to give them Finn."

Raven slowly walked up to me and Clark. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"That's their offer."

"That's not an offer."

"It's a punishment. For what happened at the village." Finn finished for Raven. "Blood for blood."

"That's insane." Bellamy commented. "If we refused?"

"They attack." Clark said sadly. I could tell how much this was affecting her. Everyone else was not helping. They kept shouting about how we should give him to the grounders. One guy went towards Finn only to be punched by Raven who was then taken away by the guards.

-----------------------------------------------------

Bellamy, Clark, and I walked up to Finn and Murphy who were leaning their backs against the outside of the ship.

"Hey. We're reinforcing our defenses. Doubles on the perimeter. No one's getting past that wire." Bellamy explained to them.

Finn stood up grabbing a gun. "I'll see where they're thin."

"No. You should head inside. B Corridor would be easier to defend if it comes to that."

"I'm not gonna hide."

I placed my hands on his arms, sitting him back down. "Right now, we have to think about keeping you safe. Clark and I are going to talk to Lincoln."

Bellamy took Finn inside while Clark and I began to head off...only to be stopped by Murphy. "Hey. Any orders for me, princesses?"

"Stay away from us." Clark said with an angry tone. I know she was mad at the whole situation, not just Murphy but she needed an excuse.

"I was just tying to be helpful."

"You were with him at the village."