Human Trials

Italics=Trigedasleng

Sam's POV

The guards that shot Anya took us into the camp. They thought, well think, we are grounders. But with our clothes and mud all over our faces...I couldn't blame them. Well, I could but I won't.

Abby came over to us and held Clark's face in her hands. "Clark."

"Mom?"

"Oh my god. Sam."

"Hey Abby." I said with a smile on my face. Even with everything that happening, just knowing that Abby is alive and possibly my dad makes me happy.

Abby had the guards take us to the medical tent. While she was helping Clark, I washed myself off.

"I need saline and a pressure dressing."

"On it." Jackson replied going over to the table to get what she asked for.

"I saw your ship crash." Clark whispered still astonished by the fact that her mom was there.

"I wasn't on it. I'm right here."

Abby got the stuff she need and started to fix her wound.

"Is she all right?" The guard that shot her asked.

"She will be."

"I'm sorry ma'am. We had no idea who she was."

"Maybe you should think before you shoot." I said from the back corner.  "You stupid Bitch."

"Where have you been?" The guard asked again, ignoring the language I spoke.

"Inside Mount Weather. Now I have a question for you. How could you kill someone and still live..."

"Sam!" Abby snapped at me and shook her head. I sighed and leaned back against the wall.

"The grounders took you two to Mount Weather." Byrne asked ignoring my comment.

"No. The Mountain Men did." Clark answered for me before sitting up.

"Byrne we are not doing this right now." Abby said helping Clark  sit up. Byrne nodded and exited the tent.

"I'll give you guys some privacy." I left Abby and Clark to talk.

----------------------------------------------------

After I woke up, I went outside, saw Raven, and then just sat on a rock by the ship thinking about what happened last night.

"Hey, Blondie."

My heart almost stopped beating. His voice, him calling me Blondie...I almost forgot it. I stood up and turned around to face him.

"Charming." I rushed towards him jumping into his arms. He pulled me tightly to his body and just held me there. When we pulled away from the hug, I brought his lips to mine. It only lasted a few seconds before I realized what I was doing and pulled away. "I'm sorry..I..."

"No. Don't apologize." He rushed towards me this time and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. His hands grabbed my hips while mine ran through his hair.

"Oh my god." We pulled away and turned to Octavia who looked like she was about to throw up. "I'm glad you guys made up, but you could wait 5 minutes?"

"I missed you too, O." I pulled her into a hug.

"Just don't kiss me."We both chuckled at her comment. Hugging her made me realize how much I missed this. The feeling of being happy and safe with them. With Octavia. With Bellamy.