Coup de Grace

Italics=Trigedasleng

Sam's POV

"Clark, what happened?" I asked as I walked into the medical bay. A grounder was on a table shot and the other patient was a Mountain Man. When I saw him, I felt my blood boil and all I saw was red.

"Sam." Clark could tell I was angry seeing that man here. "We need him alive so he can tell us what we need to know. For some reason the Mountain are targeting three of us."

"Who?"

"Lexa, me,...and you."

"Why?"

"I don't know. That's why I need him alive."

"He's gone." Abby called out as the grounder on the table fell lifeless. Indra motioned for me to go to him and do the ritual.

I left Clark's side and went to the dead grounder. "Your fight is over." I cut off his braid and handed it to Indra who placed it away for safe keeping.

Indra walked up to Clark keeping her face neutral which made is almost impossible to see what she was going to do. "A killer lives while a warrior dies? This is your way?"

"I'm sorry, Indra. But he can help us beat Mount Weather."

"Then let me make him talk."

"No. We're not torturing him."

"Clark's right." Abby agreed with her daughter. "He might just talk because we saved his life."

"You people are so weak." Indra turned her attention to me. "Sam, what do you think we should do."

I thought for a moment. Both of them were right. We can't torture him, but the Mountain Men are evil. They won't talk just because we saved their life. "I think we should give him a chance to talk."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Then we'll torture him together."

------------------------------------------------------

Bellamy's POV

After being dragged from my cage and knocked out, I woke up hanging upside down. I tried to look around but I could barely see anything. Until a girl bent down in front of me. She looked at me weirdly before she started asking me questions.

"You're from the Ark aren't you?" I nodded as best as I could. "Do you know Jasper?"

It hit me. This was the girl Sam and Clark talked about. The one who was in love with Jasper. What was her name? "Maya?" She nodded. "How about getting me down Maya?"

She pulled away the cords from my body. The entrance door opened and Maya froze. "Lovejoy, hey."

"What are you doing in here? You're not cleared for this facility."

"I just wanted to see what was so special about him but...he's dead."

"So he is." The guard went to a button and slowly lifted me down. I laid limp and held my breath so he wouldn't know that I was alive. He began to undo the restrains on my ankles. I kick him in the throats after he undid one and pulled off the other one myself.

The guard pointed his gun at me and backed me into a corner. Maya took action and stabbed him in the neck with a scalpel. As I reached for the gun, he pulled the scalpel out of his neck and sliced my arm. He pushed me against the cages and began to beat me. He pulled me back and raised the scalpel in the arm ready to slice my neck open. The girl who was in the cage next to mine, grabbed his wrist and held it back long enough for me to strangle him to death.