o n e

Stiles' POV

Finally, it was Friday. School just let out, and I leave the building with Scott and the rest of the pack, consisting of Lydia, Malia, Liam, Mason and Liam. Isaac had court, otherwise he would be here. We arrive at my Jeep, and Scott climbs in the passenger, with the three Freshmen piled in the back seat.

"Alright, children, where to?" I ask, pulling out of the parking lot after waving to Lydia and Malia, who were clambering into Lydia's 'small but efficient' vehicle.

Liam rolls his eyes, but Scott just replied, "Derek's place. We have a pack meeting, in case you forgot." He looked up from his phone, and I shrug.

"Well sorry, but my life doesn't revolve around that Sourwolf," I retort before making a sharp turn to the left, smirking as the three in the back groan in annoyance. "Woops..."

After a few minutes of arguing over nothing in particular, we arrive at the old loft. It looks abandoned, and maybe that's why Derek chose to live here. That way he doesn't have to slam a door in little Girl Scouts' faces. Hmmm...

"Stiles! Let's go!" Scott shoves my shoulder, and I roll my eyes, mumbling a few choice words under my breath, leaning my head on the steering wheel. "Fine you know what? I'll just meet you in there." He opened his door and followed Mason, who was trailing behind the disgusting couple.

I groan and heave myself out of the car. I quietly make my way to the loft and accidentally hit my foot on a jut in the wall. I silently curse to myself but stop when I hear, "But what about Stiles?" That was Scott's voice.

I slowly walk closer to the door while remaining unseen. "Derek you're kidding me. Right?" Liam asks, almost pleading. What was going on? I try to think back to something I'd done wrong when it came to the pack. I mean, besides being possessed which wasn't really my fault, I would consider myself pretty behaved when it came to the pack. Now I mean school was a completely different story, but-

"No, I'm not. And every one of you know I'm right. A weak and defenseless human like Stiles shouldn't be involved in anything supernatural, let alone a part of a pack." Derek says in his brooding voice, but I almost couldn't process what he was saying. Is this is his way of kicking me out? Are my friends going to let him do it? They can't, right? I mean after everything that we've been through, they're not going to let Derek kick me out. Isaac scoffs and mumbles something I couldn't catch.

"But he is, and kicking him out isn't going to change that. This is Stiles that we're talking about, and I know that he's not going to give up that easily." Scott argues, and Lydia is voicing her agreement.

"Then consider this protection. In case you guys don't remember, Stiles got possessed by the Nogitsune. If we don't involve him with anything including the supernatural, then he's safer. He isn't in the hospital because of people like us. He could live a normal life like every other human." Derek says, and my knees buckle as I slide down the wall.

"Fine. I may not be happy about it, but at least he'll be safe." Malia says, and everyone slowly agrees. I let my head fall in my hands. I can't believe it. I got kicked out of my pack by the people I thought were my friends. Before any tears fell, I rose to my feet and walked out, making as much noise as possible. I knock over the ladder beside the stairwell, and watch it clang down each individual step.

I got out to my Jeep before everyone I thought were my friends rushed out with red faces and wide eyes. I ignore them and open the back.

"Stiles-"

"Well, now that I'm not a part of the Pack anymore, I guess I don't need this anymore," I say as I throw the several bottles of mountain ash at them. I threw some of the other things in their general direction, but they caught everything.

"Stiles what are you doing?" Lydia shrieked as she ran forward, but I held up my bat. She stopped in her tracks, like I was actually going to hit her. I couldn't do that, but I used this fear to my advantage.

"You know it's funny. The guy that comes up with all of the plans in this place is useless. The guy that survived the Nogitsune is weak. You know, Allison was human, but that didn't matter. And all she had was a good shot with a bow. And she almost killed you. All of you. But the one that was always there to help when he could is weak and useless. Oh, we'll see about that, now won't we? But don't come crawling back when you realize what you had, or how much better I am without you guys." My voice shook, both with rage and hurt, but they were left speechless. "Well I guess I'll see you guys later. Or not, I'm not really sure yet." I dropped the bat at Derek's feet before climbing into my Jeep.

Scott tried to rush forward, but Liam and Derek held him back. "Wait Stiles! Think about what you're doing!"

I give him a crooked smile. "Oh don't worry, Scotty-boy. I have." And with that I was gone, and I didn't spare my ex-pack a glance as I sped off.