s i x

Scott's POV

Our pack was sitting at the same picnic table that we always do, and I look around and smile. Senior year. We're at the top this year, and everything was perfect. Kira and I are back together, and Malia came back to continue her schooling. Liam and Hayden were together, and Mason and Corey were finally a public thing.

Just then, a matte black Jeep roars into the parking lot, and all eyes are immediately drawn to it. It came to a stop, and two guys and a girl immediately fell out the back. My jaw almost dropped. All of these people were so model worthy. One of the males had blond hair up in a quiff and bright blue eyes, while the other had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were laughing about it. The girl has blonde hair and dark brown eyes, and she was laughing along with them. Then, the passenger door opened, and I tried to divert my eyes, but I couldn't. The girl who stepped out had brown hair with sunglasses on. All of them were very well dressed. Finally, the driver stepped out, and I could smell how attracted the girls were. He has his dark brown hair spiked up in the front and sunglasses, but that's all I could see. He kept his face diverted from us as they headed to the main office. He and the brunette held hands on the way there. Who the hell were these people?

Isaac and I shared a glance before quietly following them, but even right outside the office, we couldn't hear what they were saying. How is that possible? They don't have a scent like supernaturals, so why can't we hear them? We went back to the picnic table, and I took out my phone to call Derek.

Scott?

"Derek. There's something new in Beacon Hills. I don't know what they are because they don't have a scent, and I couldn't hear what they were saying, but-"

Wait calm down. Where are you?

"I'm at school, but-"

So you called me about some new students? Seriously?

"Listen I'm telling you Derek something's not right. It's-"

Scott just keep an eye on them okay? Let me know if they do anything suspicious, and then I'll decide if we should get involved.

Then he hung up. Isaac and Liam were laughing, and I playfully glared at them. "What?"

Hayden rolled her eyes at them. "He literally cut you off every sentence."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Let's get to class."

I had first period with Lydia, Malia, Isaac, and Kira. We sit close to each other, and the bell rang. Mr. Yukimera walked in and smiled.

He clears his throat before speaking, "Class, we have a new student. Well, more like a returning student. Want to introduce yourself?" The driver from this morning walks in and takes his sunglasses off.

My heart stops as my jaw drops. He grins at our small group before speaking, "Hi, I'm Stiles Stilinski, and it's good to be back." He takes a seat in the back of the classroom next to Danny, who blushes furiously. Stiles sends a wink in our direction before taking out a notebook and taking notes on the lesson.

I look at our group, and they are looking at me with wide eyes. We slightly nod our heads. I pull out my phone and type three words to Derek.

Stiles is back.