s e v e n t e e n

3rd Person POV

The unknown person was stationed in a specific way that he couldn't be seen, but he had a perfect view of Stiles. The teenager was shrieking in pain, and the man couldn't help but grin. The grin was totally sadistic on his lips and would throw chills down anyone's spine. His piercing eyes silently surveyed the young boy in the hospital before his view was cut off by Derek Hale.

It wasn't difficult to see that Derek had grown attached to Stiles when he was still a member of the pack. It broke his heart to let him go, but he knew that that was the only way to keep him out of trouble. If he would have known that Stiles was going to go and turn into the most powerful supernatural being to ever exist, he may have reconsidered his decision and did everything in his power to keep him human.

He would never say that he wanted Stiles to stay human so that he could be the weak one, but he may think like that. He can't help it, though. He never considered Stiles weak because he was the one always saving the supernaturals in the end, ironic as it was. He more wanted Stiles to stay human just for the sake of staying human. Stiles of course had been exposed to this world since back when Scott had first been bitten in the woods, but he wasn't a prominent member.

And even as a human, he was in constant danger.

Maybe that's what intrigued the mysterious man so much. Well, that and the amount of power that boy had stored inside his small body. The man wasn't sure if his kind could mate, but he felt a pull to Stiles, and maybe that's what it was. He wouldn't know for sure until he spoke with his emissary when he brought Stiles back with him.

He hadn't figured out his plan yet, but he knew that he had to act fast with Deucalion on his way with his pack. The man shook the irrelevant thoughts out of his head, deciding that he would figure it out after he got Step 2 out of the way: getting Stiles.

Without another thought, the man began his walk across the street to the hospital.