n i n e

3rd Person POV

Derek rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Finally. Now, Lydia, are you sure that Stiles is the leader of The S Pack?"

She nods. "That was the one hint he gave me, and there are five people, just like you said, but they all look up to him. What are they?"

"'One of the reasons that they are so powerful is because none of them are affected by mountain ash. The leader, or I guess Stiles, is a magical being that no one really knows what to call him. He's faster than anything else, and has better senses as well. He can heal faster than any supernatural, and he can, basically cast nonverbal spells. Whatever he imagines is there right before his eyes, and that includes death." Derek explains, looking at Peter as if to check his facts. Peter nods, almost bored with the subject.

Isaac looks confused. "Wait, how did Stiles all of the sudden become this powerful being in months? When he was here, he was human."

"Well clearly we don't know all of the details, Scarf Boy," Peter retorts, and Isaac glares at him. That had been Stiles' nickname for him back when they were still a pack.

"Anyway, there are rumours saying that one of the females is a witch and vampire hybrid. She holds a lot of power herself, and I'm assuming since there hasn't been any missing people in Beacon Hills yet, she doesn't feed off of human blood." Derek continues, getting aggravated with his uncle.

Hayden questions, "Wouldn't that make her weaker, though? I thought vampires only reached full potential when they fed off of human blood."

Derek sighs. "That what we thought too. However, this may be where the witch part of her comes into play. Maybe she only needs a little bit of blood to survive while most of her appetite consists of regular food that you and I eat."

"So that must explain why all of them were eating regular food today during lunch," Lydia says thoughtfully.

"Right. Then the other female is a rare Kitsune that can take energy from pretty much anything and use it to her advantage."

"Simple enough," Liam says, earning an eyebrow raise from Derek. "Fine, fine. Continue.." He says, throwing his hands up in surrender.

"One of the other males can control the elements-"

"Wait like in Avatar: The Last Airbender?" Mason asks excitedly. Scott rolls his eyes even though he is deeply interested.

Derek sighs. "Yes, sure it is. Then the last male is a banshee. Sorry Lydia, but male banshees are immensely stronger than females, as well as much more rare, which makes them extremely valuable."

"So this S Pack doesn't have werewolves," Scott concludes smugly, folding his arms over his chest.

"Or werecoyotes," Malia adds with a smirk.

Peter sighs dramatically. "Did you already forget about your old best friend Scott? He can do anything! Including shape shifting if necessary. Get it through your head- we have nothing on them!"

Derek glares at Peter, even though he was obviously right. "Don't get on their bad side, and there will be nothing to worry about." He concludes, and Peter rises from the couch to walk upstairs.

"If I was a weaker pack and I wanted to ensure my safety, I would talk to them, maybe try to get on their side," Peter advises. "Because you definitely don't want to see them in battle." He disappears up the staircase, and we look at Derek.

Derek directs his glance to Scott and Lydia. "How about one of you contacts Stiles and his pack to see if they would speak with us?" They shrug, and they begin their search for their phones.

Isaac looks out the window. "We don't have to. They're already here."