Hostage (Jack)

Prompt - Jack is held hostage at a meetup
------------------------------------------------------
Although there are many advantages to fame, there are many disadvantages too. You earn money, can travel and make lots of great friends all whilst doing a job you love. YouTube was the same. To many, it was the ideal job. They could do what they enjoyed and were paid to do it. However, along with that came the negatives. The hate, the negativity and the lack of private life. Despite these risks, no one expected their lack of privacy and protection to get taken too far.
Jack, Conor, Joe, Caspar, Oli, Josh and Mikey were all at a meet up. They had been there for a few hours and everyone had enjoyed themselves. They got to meet hundreds of fans and it was a lovely day. Around 2pm, the meet up had finally finished. The area was empty as all the fans had left. The boys all went to get a drink, a snack or go to the bathroom. Jack was walking towards the toilets when he felt someone grab his shoulder.
"Mikey, I've told you before not to creep up on me like-" but he never got to finish his sentence. A gloved hand was placed over his mouth before he could scream. Jack was restrained and dragged off in the opposite direction. He tried to fight back but there were three of them and they were all much larger. They took him into a small room, probably used as a storage cupboard and locked the door behind them. The hand was removed from Jacks mouth.
"What do you want? Who are you?" He stuttered, feeling scared.
"Now now, stop asking questions"
"Is this a prank? Did josh do this to get back at me?"
"Shush, unless you want me to hurt you" one of the men growled.
"Now, Jack I believe? We know that you have plenty of money and that you are here with your friends. We don't want to hurt you, we just want some cash and we'll be on our way"
"We don't have much, we share rent and-"
"Stop stressing lad, you won't get hurt as long as your friends contribute. Now, John here has a gun and as long as you do as we say, you won't get shot. You're going to walk out there and lead us to your friends. You will then ask them for the money we want. All the while, you will have this gun to your head and if any of your friends try to stop us, you will die"
Jacks breathing increased. He felt sweat dripping down his forehead, his hands clammy. He stumbled out the door and walked to where his friends were. He heard his friends gasp as he turned the corner.
"Jack!" They all cried out, shocked to see their friend being held hostage.
"Now lads, Jack is fine, as long as you do as he says"
"Th-they want money. I told them w-we didn't h-have any b-but they didn't believe me. Please help" Jack whispered, tears pooling in his eyes.
"Please don't hurt him" Conor shouted, running forwards towards his little brother, but Oli grabbed him and held him back, knowing it would only anger the men and make it worse for Jack.
"Ah ah, stay back lad or I'll blow his brains out" one of the men replied.
"Alright alright, we'll give you as much as we have, just leave Jack alone" Joe said, stepping forward with his hands held by his head in surrender. Joe didn't get a chance to hand anything over as he was interrupted by a swarm of policemen surrounding them.
"You are surrounded. Release the boy and drop your weapon" one of the officers shouted.
Realising their defeat, the three men lowered their weapon and knelt on the floor. The man let go of Jack and the young boys knees gave out beneath him, not strong enough to hold his weight. As he crumpled to the floor, Conor sprinted forwards and collapsed next to his little brother. He pulled Jack into his arms and held him tightly.
"It's all right, I've got you. They can't hurt you any more, you're safe" he soothed, running his hands through jacks hair.
"I-I'm s-sorry I led them to you. I just didn't know what-what to do" Jack sobbed, clutching onto Conor tighter.
"Don't apologise for anything Jack, I shouldn't have let them catch you. I promise nothing will ever happen to you again"
"Please take me home" Jack whimpered, nuzzling his face into his big brothers neck.
"Of course, we'll go now"
"Excuse me sir, but we need a statement from your brother" an officer interrupted.
"No. He's coming home. You can speak to him another day, he needs to rest now"
"I understand but-"
"No. My brother won't answer your questions. Come on Jack" Conor said sternly. He pulled Jack up and wrapped his arm around his waist. Jack leant on Conor, the latter supporting most of his weight. The seven boys returned to Jack, Conor and Josh's flat and all sat in the living room. No one went home that night. Or the one after. Each boy wanted to keep an eye on the youngest. Jack was like a little brother to them too and didn't want to leave until they knew he was safe. Jack would recover from his ordeal due to his family and his friends who were there to support him through everything.