Still Breathing (Joe)

Hey new follower here, can u do a joe one shot please maybe all the boys are out at a water park or something and joe drowns (can there be everything in it like CPR, and like the boys are freaking out, worried and stuff) please xx
————————————————
The 7 boys decided that they needed a break. All of them had been busy and working hard for the past few months. They managed to find a date where they were all free and decided to go to a water park. All of them were excited as it was a chance for them to relax and forget about the work and stuff for a bit.
The boys walked up to the entrance, all jumping about and laughing. They went to the poolside and set their stuff down. Each one jumped into the pool, causing a huge splash. They messed about for hours, just enjoying themselves. But they didn't know that soon that would all change.
Joe didn't know what happened. One minute he was just stood in the water, relaxing for a bit and the next someone crashed into him. They took him by surprise and joe didn't have time to take a breath before he was submerged under the water. He flailed about underneath but couldn't find his way to the top. He tried to scream but it only allowed more water into his lungs. He could see his vision turning black and he eventually gave into the darkness.
Luckily for Joe, Oli had seen everything that happened.
"Joe!" He called out from the other side of the pool, quickly swimming towards his friend. He caught the attention of the other lads and all 5 of them quickly joined Oli in the race to get to Joe. Caspar managed to get their first and he dove under, coming up a few seconds later with the smaller man in his arms. He hauled him to the side and lifted him up to Josh who had already got out. The rest of the friends jumped out of the water too and surrounded joe.
"Buddy?"
"Joe?"
"Can you hear me?"
"Joe? Joe you ok?"
Jack tapped his cheek to try and wake him up, but it didn't work. He remained unconscious. Conor quickly gripped Joes wrist, feeling for a pulse.
"Oh my god he's stopped breathing! Quick! Call an ambulance!" Conor shouted, gaining the attention of the surrounding people.
"Someone help him!" Mikey cried out, looking towards the crowds surrounding him.
"I can help, I've got my first aid training" a youngish man called out, pushing towards the front.
"Please help!" Caspar called out desperately, still clutching joes hand.
The man gave CPR, 30 compressions and breaths. Eventually joe spluttered, coughing up water. He was rolled over onto his side as he brought up all the water he inhaled. Oli rubbed his back, trying to bring some comfort to the boy.
"Thank god you're ok!" Josh said, relieved.
Joe coughed again, gripping his chest.
"Thanks lads" he mumbled, still coughing occasionally.
"It's good to have you back buddy" Oli said gently, smiling at Joe.
"Thank you so so much, you saved my life" joe said as he looked up to the stranger.
"Oh really, its nothing, I'm glad you're ok" the man replied.
"What can I give you?"
"Oh nothing mate, just get better"
"Thank you! Thank you again" the rest of the boys added.
Luckily joe made a full recovery and was sent home from the hospital after a quick checkup. It's safe to say that the rest of his friends fussed over for him a while and he couldn't blame them if they checked he was still breathing every once in a while.