Battered And Bruised (Jack, Conor, Joe + Caspar)

Can you please do a Jack and Caspar centric one shot? Like Jaspar and the Maynard brothers get kidnapped and the kidnapper picks on Jack and Caspar and they get abused the most and are the most traumatized and Conor looks after Jack and Joe looks after Caspar when they get rescued

————————

Not everyone liked youtubers. That was a fact. But no one ever suspected someone would take it this far. No one ever thought it would get deadly.

Jack, Conor, Joe and Caspar were sitting in Jacks flat, just relaxing after a long week. The four friends had decided to put on a movie after filming videos and having dinner. It was calm and peaceful and a much needed break for the four friends.

*Knock knock*

Jack looked up from where he was sat and stood up.

"Wonder who that is?"

"Maybe it's a delivery or something?" Joe suggested.

"Didn't order anything"

"Well here's a good idea, go and answer the door and see" Conor said, smirking at his brother.

"Jesus Con, don't get your knickers in a twist" Jack replied, enjoying the banter with his sibling.

"Hello, what do you wan-" Jack was cut off by a punch to the face. He collapsed to the ground and clutched his head, moaning in pain.

"Hey what's going on out here? Hey! HEY! What do you think you're doing?!" Conor shouted, having seen what was going on.

"Conor, what the fu-" Joe said, him and Caspar turning the corner, only to stop in shock when they saw what was happening. Jack was on the floor, his head bleeding, Conor was being held against a big guys chest whilst another three men were stood at the door, pointing a gun directly at them.

"Hello boys. I suggest you all follow me without making any fuss. One peep out of any of you, and this bullet goes straight through your head, you understand?"

Joe and Caspar quickly nodded their heads, panic rising in their chests. One man came and roughly grabbed the two boys by their arms, dragging them out the door, whilst the other one dragged Jack up from the floor by his shirt, pulling him up to stand.

"Hey! Careful! He's hurt!" Conor shouted, trying to breakaway from the hold.

"Shut it Mister, or this kid will be dead before you know it!"

Conor shut his mouth, his concern for Jack outweighing his desire to scream at the psychopath.

The four boys were dragged towards a large white van and thrown into the back. Conor first, then Joe, then Caspar, then Jack. Jack was pushed to the floor of the van as the door slammed shut behind them. Conor quickly pulled his brother close to him, leaning Jack against his chest.

"Hey buddy, are you ok?"

"M'sorry I let them in" Jack mumbled, his eyes fluttering.

"Don't be silly Jack, you had no idea what would happen" Caspar said kindly, trying to reassure the younger boy that they didn't blame him.

"How's your head?" Joe asked, concern in his eyes.

"Hurts, but I've had worse" Jack laughed, trying to lighten the situation.

Conor didn't say anything, but just held Jack close and tried to give him any comfort he could.

Before long, the van came to a halt and the doors were opened. The four boys were pulled out of the van and pushed towards a large, seemingly abandoned, warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Each man grabbed a boy and took them inside. Four chairs were set in a circle, facing inwards. Each youtuber was sat on a chair and tied up, ropes tight around their ankles and wrists.