Grief (Jack + Conor)

I was wondering if you could do a Jack Maynard one where one of his friends (or someone else) dies and he doesn't cry or anything. Not long after, he is with Conor when he breaks down. Thanks!! Xxx
————————————————
It hit him hard. It was such a shock. He was so young. He shouldn't have been there. He shouldn't have died. Adam was the nicest lad you could have met and he didn't deserve to lose his life. Jack was crushed, but he didn't show it. He held it in until it became too much.
Jack was with Conor when they got the call.
"Hello?" Jack said.
"Jack?" Someone whispered from the other end.
"Yeah? Who's this?"
"It's Josh"
"Oh hey mate"
"Jack..."
"What's up man?" Jack asked, concerned.
"It's Adam, he-he-"
"He what?"
"He's dead"
Jack fell silent. He didn't feel the phone slip through his fingers and drop to the floor and he didn't notice Conor rush towards him and shout his name. Nor did he pay any attention when Conor pushed him towards the sofa to sit down. He only came back to reality when he heard Conor talking on the phone.
"Who is this?" The elder brother asked.
"It's Josh. Is this his brother?"
"Yeah it is, what's wrong with Jack? What did you say?"
"His mate. Our mate. He's died"
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry"
"It's awful. He was such a nice lad, didn't deserve it"
"What happened?" Conor asked softly.
"He got hit by a car, drunk driver"
"I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how you're feeling"
"Thank you. Please make sure Jacks ok"
"I will, thanks mate" Conor said as he hung up the phone.
"Jack?" He whispered, looking at his little brother.
"Is he dead?" Jack mumbled, staring into space.
"Yeah he is, I'm so sorry Jack"
"It's fine, not your fault is it?" Jack said as he stood up from the sofa.
"Jack-"
"I'm fine Con, just a bit shocked. Don't worry about me" Jack said cheerily, but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes.
Jack acted like this all week. He acted as normal, but he was trying too hard. He wouldn't discuss his feelings or the topic and instead chose to carry on with normal life. Conor was worried for Jacks mental health. It wasn't good for him to keep this bottled up, he needed to talk it out. He even accompanied Jack to the funeral, assuming he would need a shoulder to cry on, but no. Jack didn't flinch. He didn't shed a tear during the funeral or afterwards. He smiled politely to people and showed no emotion whatsoever. Conor didn't understand why he wasn't breaking down. However, jack would, soon enough.
The two brothers were at home, not really doing a lot, just chilling out. Conor decided to jump up and grab a couple of beers. He brought them back through and handed one to Jack. Jack thanked him but then just stared at the bottle. Before he knew what was happening, Jack had burst into tears. Conor reacted and quickly pulled Jack into a crushing hug. He whispered soft sounds in his ear, trying his best to comfort Jack. Jack shook as he sobbed, gasping every few seconds.
"Shh shh, it's ok Jack, it's ok"
"No it-it's n-not!" Jack cried, sobbing into Conor's shoulder.
"It will be, just let it out"
"He's gone Con! And he's not coming back"
"I know but you'll be fine. I know it's hard but you will be able to cope"
About 20 minutes later, Jack had calmed down a bit and was just sniffling gently now.
"The bottle" he mumbled, out of nowhere.
"Huh?" Conor replied, confused.
"It was his favourite beer"
"Oh" Conor understood now, but chose to listen.
"He always drank it, never anything else. I promised him last time I saw him that I'd meet him again soon and have a drink. We never did. I never got chance to say goodbye or anything" he whispered.
"I know buddy, but you'll be fine. You're strong yeah?"
"How do I do it Conor?"
"You grieve. You cry. You scream. You get it all out then start to recover. You'll never forget him Jack, you'll just learn to adapt without him. He'll always be here" Conor said, tapping Jacks heart at the end.
"Thank you" Jack mumbled into Conor's neck, pulling him in for a hug once more.
"It's alright Jack, I'm here" Conor said as he ran his fingers through his baby brothers hair. All it had taken was a simple reminder for Jack to finally get it out, but Conor knew it was healthy. Now he could help his little brother get back to how he used to be.