Car Crash (Jack + Conor)

Could you do one revolving around Jack where he is in a car crash and Conor and the boys are really protective over him?
Can you do a Jack Maynard one where he is injured in a car accident(with Conor ) but Conor is not hurt, Jack brakes his leg and Conor is helping him deal with the pain and the struggle off being somewhat helpless. Lot off brotherly love thanks xxx
————————————————
Jack and Conor were on their way home from Brighton. Both of them had spent the weekend at their parents and were in a good mood. They were singing along songs on the radio and having a laugh. But, that would soon change.
Out of nowhere, a car came speeding towards the brothers. Jack cried out,
"Conor! The car!" And Conor managed to swerve. Unfortunately, Conor directed the car right into a hedge, causing a minor accident.
Luckily for the eldest, he wasn't injured, apart from a slightly bruised shoulder where the seatbelt had dug into his skin. He opened his eyes and assessed himself for damage. He couldn't see any, so breathed out a sigh of relief. However, he quickly turned to face Jack when he heard a slight whimper of pain.
"Oh my god, Jack? Jack! Are you ok?" Conor panicked, undoing his seatbelt and leaning over to Jack.
"My-my leg, it hurts" Jack stuttered, clutching his thigh. Conor noticed how the leg area of the car had caved in and Jacks leg was trapped.
"Shit" he mumbled under his breath, realising his baby brother was hurt.
"What? What! What's wrong!" Jack asked, panicking at the reaction of his brother.
"Nothing. You're fine, calm down Jack. You're fine, I'm fine. Just breathe"
"But my leg. It's broken and we're trapped and we might not get out and-"
"Shh shh, bro relax. Breathe in with me. In and out, in and out" Conor coached, holding Jacks hand.
Conor managed to get Jacks breathing back to normal and he jumped out of the car and ran around to the other side. He opened the door and knelt besides Jack.
"Listen Jack, I'm going to try and move you ok"
"Ok"
"If it hurts too much, you let me know and I'll stop"
"Ok, let's just get it over with" Jack mumbled.
"Three, two, one" Conor counted as he pulled Jack out of the car. Jack cried out in pain, clutching his leg, but Conor had managed to get him out of the car so that was one good thing.
"Good boy, I'm going to call for the ambulance now yeah?" Conor soothed as he put Jack down on the floor, sitting on the side of the road on the grass. Conor quickly pulled out his phone and dialled 911.
"Hello, what's your emergency"
"We've been in a car crash. My brother, he's hurt" Conor rushed out, keeping an eye on Jack.
"Ok sir, calm down. Please can I take your name"
"My names Conor Maynard, his is Jack"
"Ok Mr Maynard, what's the exact problem with your brother?"
"He's broken his leg, it got caught in the car"
"Ok and where are you?"
Conor listed the road name and was told they would be there as soon as possible. Conor sat with Jack until they arrived, and managed to persuade the paramedics to let him ride in the ambulance with jack.
Jack was allowed out of hospital the next day. They wanted to keep them both in overnight just to check there were no other injuries. Jack had broken his leg and was in a cast for 5 weeks. He didn't adapt well. He couldn't adjust to not being able to move as easily and needing help for simple tasks. Conor and his friends fussed over him constantly, and though jack knew they meant well, it was getting slightly annoying.
"Urgh!" Jack cried, slamming his hand down on the table. Conor came rushing through, looking panicked.
"What's up? You ok? What's wrong?"
"I can't do anything because of my stupid leg! I can't hold anything because of my crutches and it's just stressful!" Jack shouted, sitting down heavily on the seat in the room.
"I know you're annoyed, but that's what I'm here for"
"But I hate relying on you or other people. It makes me feel useless" Jack muttered.
"You're not useless. Helping you is the least I can do, especially since it's my fault" Conor said softly, looking down at his feet guiltily.
"Wait, it's not your fault Con. That car was coming at us, if you didn't swerve then who knows how bad we would be"
"But you got hurt"
"Not badly"
"You broke your leg"
"Yeah but I'm making a bigger deal than necessary just because I'm pissed off at myself" Jack laughed, trying to cheer Conor up.
Conor cracked a smile and some guilt seemed to leave him.
"Now, how about we go watch a film and I can put this bloody boot thing up?" Jack asked.
"Sounds good to me, I'll get the popcorn"