One Million (Jack)

A/N - here's a short one, just to congratulate Mr Maynard on finally getting one million! So so proud of him, I've been a fan since day one! I still remember when he had about 10,000 subscribers, and was known as Conor's little brother, now he's hit a million and has made a name for himself!! Here's to Jack and I hope you are as proud of yourself as we all are!!💛💛
————————————————
999,999 the computer read. Jack was sat anxiously at his computer, waiting for the numbers to change. It seemed like hours, when in fact it had only been minutes, when it finally changed.
1,000,000.
Jack had done it.
"Oh my god!" He shouted out, bringing Conor in from the next room.
"What? What?"
"I hit a million!"
"Well done bro! Knew you could do it!" Conor laughed, watching the genuine shock and happiness on his brothers face.
"I can't believe it"
"You deserve it Jack!" Conor said as he grinned and pulled Jack in for a hug.
"I can't even register it"
"Well Jack, you've almost got as many as me now" Conor joked, punching Jack in the shoulder.
"Shut up" Jack replied, grinning at his older brother.
The rest of the gang came round and they had a party to celebrate Jacks success.
"Well done buddy!" Josh called out.
"Cor yeah well done mate" Mikey added.
"You deserve it Randy" Joe joked, smiling at the younger man.
"Been waiting for this day for ages haven't you" Oli said, wrapping his arm around Jacks shoulder.
"Thanks boys, I still can't believe it"
The whole room "ahhed" touched at Jacks genuine shock and delight.
"Well you know what's next don't you Jack?" Josh asked.
"Huh?" He replied confused.
"My 1 million" Josh laughed as the rest of the group joined in.
"And me!" Mikey and Alex called out.
"Anyway, let's raise a toast to Mr Jack Maynard, well done on one million, and here's to the next!"