It Doesn't Matter (Jack + Conor)

Please do a jack and Conor Maynard one where the two of them get into a fight, and jack accidentally hits Conor (not enough to hurt him really) but they stop fighting and jack goes into shock. He then like runs off and Conor goes after him and finds jack crying. He comforts him and says like it doesn't matter, you're my brother and stuff like that? Sorry if this isn't very clear! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

'God you're so annoying sometimes!" Jack shouted.

"You think you have it tough? I have to deal with you 24/7" Conor replied.

"You seriously think you're so much better than everyone else don't you just because you can sing?!" The youngest screamed.

"Is THIS what it's about? You're jealous of me?"

"Jealous? Why would I EVER be jealous of you? Jesus Conor you're such a prick sometimes!"

"Oh you know what Jack, GROW UP! Maybe we can talk this out when you aren't throwing a tantrum like a stroppy toddler!"

This was enough for Jack to see red and he suddenly flipped. He shoved Conor into the wall and started kneeing him. Conor pushed back and they both ended up on the floor. Before anyone knew what was happening, Jack punched Conor in the face. It wasn't hard enough to really hurt, but the shock was enough for silence to fall upon the room. Conor looked up, wide eyed, only just registering what happened. Jack had gone pale, no colour in his face and his raised hand was shaking.

"Jack?" Conor said, trying to break the silence.

"I- I'm- I have to go" Jack whispered, voice breaking. Jack leapt up and sprinted out the house before Conor could stop him.

"Shit" The eldest brother mumbled, scrambling up himself.

Conor wasn't sure where Jack had gone, but he had a good idea. It was mid November and it was really cold outside, so Conor grabbed an extra coat for his little brother. Whenever Jack got stressed out or needed time alone, he always went to the park. Conor had found him there many times, the youngest often needing comforting. Conor walked to the bench and saw his little brother sat there, knees tucked up to his chest. He sat next to Jack and turned to face him.

"You ok?"

No reply.

"Jack?"

Still nothing.

"Jack?"

"I hit you" he whispered, so quietly, Conor only just heard.

"I know, but it's alright, it was just a-"

"No! I HIT you!" Jack said, louder this time.

"Jack-"

"What is ok about that? I hurt you. I NEVER wanted to hurt you. I know I was angry, but how could I physically hit you?"

"It's fine Jack, it didn't hurt"

"That's not the point Conor. I could have done. I get so angry sometimes and I just lose control. Imagine if I had hurt you. Imagine if it had been worse" he whispered, a tear slipping down his cheek.

"I shouldn't have encouraged it. It's just as much my fault as it is yours"

"But you didn't hit me. You would never hit me. And I hurt you"

"It doesn't matter Jack! You're my little brother and I still love you! So what if you got a little too involved and lashed out, you didn't mean to. I know you would never do that on purpose so that's all that matters"

"You're not cross?" Jack whimpered, wide eyes shining with tears. Conor's heart melted at the sight.

"Never Jack, nothing you do will ever make me love you less, ok?"

"Ok" he replied softly. Conor pulled Jack into a hug, and held his little brother. Conor noticed that Jack was shivering and pulled out the spare coat.

"Here you are, wear this. You're shivering. Not very clever is it? Going out mid November with no coat on?" Conor said, chuckling slightly.

"Thank you Con, I mean it"

"Always, I'll always help you, yeah?"

"Yeah. I promise I'll never hit you again. Ever. I love you"

"I love you too Jack"

No fight was enough to break the bond of the Maynard brothers. Conor always had his brothers back, always.