Hidden Talent - Part 2

Ok so you mentioned in hidden talent that jack would be doing backup on Conor's new song could you do a story about that and like the boys (rest of the buttercreams) reaction to the song
————————————————
Conors new single was done. It hasn't been published yet as he wanted a few people to hear it first. He took a copy home to his parents to listen to and one for his friends too. He got positive responses from his family and Conor was getting even more excited for it to be released.
Part of the deal between Conor and his younger brother was that in return for Conors silence regarding Jacks voice, jack would sing backup on his new track. Jack didn't want to, but saw no harm in it because no one would ever find out it was him. He didn't want credit and for anyone to find out because singing was Conors thing.
The elder Maynard took the final edit back to his flat and invited everyone round. He asked Mikey, josh, joe, Caspar and Oli round to meet him and jack for a surprise. None of the boys had any idea of what was going to happen.
"Hey man"
"Sugg!" Conor replied, grinning as he saw his friend at the door.
"Casp and Oli are behind, just grabbing something from the car"
"Ok, I know Mikey and Josh are their way too"
Twenty minutes later, all 7 boys were sat in Conors living room, sat on the couch.
"So, what's the surprise then?" Mikey asked.
"Ok, so, I've been working on a new single and I have the final edit here"
"That's so cool man!" Caspar called out.
"That's not all, I want you all to be in the music video!"
"Cor, that's wicked Conor!" Mikey cried.
"Sooo, you want to be in it?" Conor asked.
"Duh!" They all cried out.
Conor laughed at his friends, relived at their reactions.
"So you wanna hear the song?"
"Yeah!"
"Ok I'll put it on"
The song played for the full 3 minutes and all 7 boys sat in silence, listening hard.
"That was amazing!"
"I think we've found a new single to hit the charts!"
"I think we found a new number one!" Josh said, smiling at Conor.
"Really?" Conor asked hopefully.
"Yeah buddy! That was incredible!" Oli replied, smacking Conor on the back.
"cheers guys"
"Hey Conor, I've got a question"
"Yeah joe?"
"Who's that backup singer on your track? I mean it's a new one. Never heard their voice before but they're really really good!"
"I'm not allowed to say, they want to remain anonymous"
"Do you know what Conor, I think that person would be ok with you telling them who it is"
"You sure?" Conor asked, looking at Jack who took in a deep breath and nodded his head.
"Ok. Well lads, not only did you listen to one Maynard singing my new single, you listen to two of them!"
"Huh?"
"It's Jack"
The 5 boys burst out laughing at Conors words.
"Jack! Jack! But he can't sing!" Josh laughed, not believing Conor.
"No, it's me" Jack mumbled, looking at his friends. They all stopped and stared.
"Are you serious?" Joe asked.
"Yup"
"But you can't sing?"
"I pretended"
"Why?"
"Didn't want to sing really"
"You're not pranking us?"
"Nope"
"Sing us a verse Jack, just to prove it"
"I-I don't want to" Jack whispered nervously.
"Please" Mikey begged.
"F-fine"
Jack stuttered his words a little due to nerves, but he managed to get a verse out before he shuffled backwards and towards Conor for reassurance.
"That was amazing"
"I can't believe you can sing!"
"Well done buddy! That was so good!" Oli said, rubbing Jacks arm in a comforting gesture.
"See, told you you're good" Conor smirked as he looked at Jack.
"Shut up" Jack joked, as he punched Conor in the arm. Maybe having this new talent wasn't so bad after all.