You're Not Ok (Jack + Conor)

Can you do a Jack Maynard one where he has been feeling low for some reason, and he cuts himself. Conor finds him and helps him because he's his big brother. Don't worry if you can't! xxx
————————————————
He didn't understand. He didn't know why. Why he was feeling like this. He just did. Jack hadn't felt this low in a long long time. He was just stressed in general. He hadn't been eating or sleeping and seemed to have no motivation anymore. His friends were always busy and he felt lonely. He had never harmed himself before and it was an accident in how he came across self harm himself.
Jack was just washing up downstairs, having nothing else to do and was busy washing the dishes. He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his arm and lifted it up to reveal blood dripping down his wrists. A knife had caught him in the sink. Jack stared at his wrists, mesmerised. He knew it was wrong, yet it felt so right. So he did it again and on purpose this time. It hurt a little, but it was a good pain. He was in control. He could manage it himself. So jack fell victim to self harm, like many others do. He knew how wrong it was but he couldn't stop. He hid it well, only cutting when he knew no one was around. He hid he small blade in a box under his bed and removed it whenever he felt like he needed to. No one ever noticed how he started wearing lots of long sleeved t-shirts. So jack carried on and on and on, watching pieces of him fade away as time went on.
It so happened that Conor finished work early one day, so he decided to go home and see if Jack wanted to go out for lunch or something as he hadn't seen as much of his little brother as usual recently. He entered their flat, closing the door behind him.
"Jack?"
No reply.
"You home?"
Conor was about to walk to his room when he heard a slight movement. He stopped, wondering if he was just hearing things. But then he heard it again, shuffling about. It was coming from the bathroom. He found it strange that Jack hadn't answered him when he called out earlier, so he walked to the bathroom. Conor stood outside for a moment, wondering it Jack simply hadn't heard him. But then he heard a sharp intake of breath. Conor was worried now. So he burst open the door, not prepared for what he saw.
He gasped as he took in the sight before him. His baby brother was sat with his back against the bath and blood dripping down his arms. He held a small knife in his arms and looked up at Conor in sheer terror.
"Conor! You're not meant to be here so early!" Jack said, shock covering his face. But his shock was nothing compared to that of his brothers.
"Jack" Conor whispered, bringing his hand to his mouth.
"I'm fine, just pretend you never saw it" Jack mumbled, scrabbling about.
"No you're not fine" Conor said, finally coming to his senses. He rushed forwards and knelt besides Jack. He grabbed a towel and pressed it hard against his wrists. Jack flicked in slight pain, but Conor carried on anyway.
"What happened?" He whispered.
"I don't know" Jack replied. "I just, needed a way out"
"This isn't the way Jack and you know it"
"I know but I got so lost" Jack mumbled, a tear dripping down his cheek.
"You could have come to me. I could have helped"
"I didn't want to worry you or involve you in my mess. You don't need this". Jack replied sheepishly, ashamed of himself.
"Hey, don't ever feel like that. I want to help you in any way I can. I will never, ever make you feel bad about yourself ok? Nothing you do could ever make me ashamed of you in any way"
"Thank you" He whispered.
"Now, well get you cleaned up then we're talking this out. I want to know every single detail about this and why you feel this way. I'm going to help you Jack so you never feel this way again"
"I won't let you down Con, I'll get better" Jack promised.
"I know you won't, you never could" Conor said softly, pulling Jack into a hug. Jack buried his head into his brothers shoulder and let out all his emotions he had bottled up. Jack was going to get better eventually, with the help of his brother. Jack realised he could tell Conor anything at all and he would sort it for him, no strings attached.