Hole In The Wall (Jack + Conor)

Can you do a YouTuber one shot based off of Josh Pieter's video with Jack Maynard "The Roomie Tag"? One part of the video Josh brings up that Jack and Conor got into a fight and Jack punched that wall. I was wondering if the one shot could be about the argument :) thank you!
————————————————
"Just because you're older-"
"Oh not this again, for gods sake jack! I'm only 2 years older than you!"
"Yep and you seem to lord it over me in situations"
"Oh like when?"
"You just assume that because you're older, you should get the best stuff and the most praise and urgh!"
"Can you hear yourself Jack?" Sounds like someone's getting a little bit jealous" Conor smirked, knowing it would wind Jack up.
"Oh grow up Conor" Jack spat back.
"Me? I'm not the one throwing a tantrum like a toddler"
"Why the fuck do you do everything in your power to wind me up!"
"I don't Jack! Just you being paranoid"
"It's really not, you're pathetic"
The argument went forwards and backwards, insults being hurled at each other. They could have gone on for hours, if Conor hadn't made Jack snap.
"Always were jealous of me weren't you" Conor said, staring at Jack.
Jack saw red. He screamed out in anger and before he knew it, brought his hand above his head and made a fist. His hand collided with the wall and a loud crash echoed through the apartment.
Jack pulled out his hand, shaking from the adrenaline. Conor gasped, realising what Jack had done.
"Shit, Jack"
"I'm sorry" Jack whispered, cradling his hand to his chest.
"How bad is it?" Conor asked, rushing forwards to stand next to Jack. He touched his hand, pulling back quickly when Jack hissed in pain.
"Let's get some ice on that" Conor said as he guided Jack through to the kitchen. He sat Jack down and then walked to the freezer to grab some ice. He wrapped the ice up in a towel and brought it over to where jack was sat.
"Here, put this on it, it should help"
"Thanks" Jack mumbled.
"How much does it hurt?"
"A lot" Jack laughed gently, looking up at Conor.
"Why'd you do it?"
"Better the wall than you or anyone else"
"But you hurt yourself?"
"I'd rather hurt myself than you" Jack said quietly.
"Aw Jack, I'm sorry for winding you up and for what I said. I didn't mean it"
"I'm sorry for snapping"
"Let's forget about it, hey?"
"Sounds like a plan" Jack smiled.
"Oh and one more thing Jack"
"Hmm?"
"You're telling Josh why there's a hole in his wall"