A New Maynard (Jack + Conor)

Could you do a jack Maynard one where he finds out he has a daughter and he starts crying cause he's not ready to be a father and the Conor comforts him. Can the kids name be Beth 💖💖
————————————————
Everyone knew that Jack didn't usual commit to one girl. He didn't tend to stick with one and settle down, instead he had lots of one night stands. Jack wasn't a bad person, he just never clicked with a girl. However, he didn't think this could lead to something that would change his life forever.
Jack and Conor were home alone when Jacks phone went off. It was an unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Jack? Is that you?"
"Yes, who's this?"
"It's Amy"
"Amy?"
"We met at a club about a year ago. We spent the night together"
"Wait, Amy, the one from Kings Club?"
"Yeah that's me"
"Oh, hey. It's been a while"
"Yeah, look this isn't easy, but I've got something to say"
"Sure, go for it"
"You have a daughter"
"W-what?"
"I have a baby. She's yours"
"But-but how? I mean I-"
"Look Jack, I'm not expecting you to do anything. I get that this is a shock to you, and you didn't want this. I just thought you should know"
"Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I only just found out. See when we were... together that night, me and my boyfriend had just broken up. I needed a rebound and quickly. A few days later, we sorted stuff out. I told him I'd slept with you but he got over it. I found out I was pregnant with Beth and I just assumed it was his. But after she was born, I found out she has blonde hair. And I don't have blonde hair and neither does my boyfriend. She has your eyes too and I decided to get a paternity test done. Then I found out. She's yours"
"So-so I have a baby"
"Yes. And don't worry, we don't need your help, unless you want to be a part of her life?"
"I-I cant talk about this now, I'll call you back" Jack said as he quickly hung up the phone.
Jack sat on the edge of the sofa, staring into space. He tried to comprehend what was happening, but it was such a big deal. Conor chose that moment to walk in.
"Ey up bro, what pizza do you want?"
Jack didn't hear him.
"Jack? You ok?" Conor said, frowning as Jack ignored him once again. Conor walked over to Jack and knelt in front of him. He put his hand on Jacks knee and suddenly he flinched.
"Huh? What?" Jack stuttered.
"Jack? What's wrong? You blanked out there"
"I-I have a baby" he mumbled.
"You what? What do you mean you have a baby?" Conor asked nervously, letting out a nervous chuckle.
"Amy, this girl I slept with, she was pregnant. And she had a daughter. My daughter"
"Oh my god, Jack are you serious" Conor gasped, standing up with shock.
"And now I don't know what to do"
"I mean, do you want to be a part of the baby's life? If not, that's fine, no one will judge you"
"I don't know, I don't know" Jack whimpered, tears pooling in his eyes.
"Hey hey hey, come here" Conor whispered, opening his arms and pulling his little brother into a hug. Jack fell into his brothers arms and sobbed into his shoulder.
"What-what d-do I do? I c-can't be a d-ad" Jack hiccuped.
"Shh, shh, you gotta breathe Jack, don't panic"
"But I don't know what to do!" Jack cried, clinging onto Conor harder.
"I know, I know but I'm right here. I'll help you, yeah? Whatever you want to do, I'll support you. Now what you need to do now is calm down. Take deep breaths with me. In and out. In and out. Good boy. Now let's talk" Conor soothed.
"I don't know what to do Con" Jack whispered after finally calming down.
"Do you want to be a part of his or her life?"
"Her. Her names Beth"
"Ok, do you want to know Beth?"
"Yes. She's my kid, but how? I don't know the first thing about parenting"
"You'll work it out Jack, I promise. Now are you sure this is what you want to do? Because there's no turning back. You can't leave when it gets tough"
"No. I want to do this. I have to do this"
"Ok then. Call her back. Tell her you're ready to be a dad"
"You'll stay with me?" Jack said hopefully.
"Always. I'll be here the whole time. I'll be the best uncle she'll ever have" Conor grinned, hugging his brother.
"I know you will Con, and I'll be the best dad ever, I promise"
"I know you will bro, I'm so proud. We finally get a new Maynard in the family"
And Jack knew right from that moment, that he was going to love this kid so much and she would love him back. Jack and his baby.