Two

Harry's POV

We leave "Drama" and head to "Project".  It's one of my favourite clubs in London and Becca seems to be enjoying herself.  We've got a private room all to ourselves and I'm enjoying her company.   She's an amazing girl who's not afraid to speak her mind and I like that.  She's being coy though and making me work a little harder now to keep her interest up.  I like it, the thrill of the chase, she's keeping me on my toes.  We stay at "Project" for about an hour then decide to head up to "Libertine" and "Paper".  "Paper"  is insane and the music is hot.  I order us cocktails and shots and we are well and truly on our way now.  

I want her to come home with me, everything about her just feels right.  We do our shots then head to the dance floor.  She's getting a lot of attention from other men.  I'm not surprised.  I'm so pleased she's with me.  I take her gently round the waist pulling her into me.  She catches on quickly.   I can feel myself growing in my jeans. She turns round and places a chaste kiss on my lips.  She tastes like tequila and lemons and smells of tropical fruits and coconut. 

We gently sway together.   I need her so badly right now and I don't think I can take much more of this grinding.  I lean down and whisper in her ear "Becca , come home with me please"?  Her beautiful eyes look up at me, nothing but complete admiration.  "Thought you'd never ask , come on let's go".   I'm dialing my driver and sprinting out the back of "Paper".

We're driving back to mine and we're all handsey, touching each other, kissing and laughing.  We arrive at the gate and my driver heads us in.  I thank him for being so prompt and lead Becca inside.  I take her by the hand into the lounge and flick the lights on.  "This is beautiful Harry, what an amazing space".  I grin feeling pretty proud of myself.  Spaniards Rd is an awesome property and I am so thrilled she loves it.  "Come and I'll take you on a tour".  She takes my hand and I lead her through the bottom story.  Her favourite room seems to be the good lounge as I call it.  I take her to the studio and she's blown away.  "So this is where the magic happens hmm"?  I laugh and tell her all about how its my place to chill and just let the world disappear for a while.  I take her upstairs then show her the bedrooms, bathrooms, office and then up to the Terrace.  We stop on the roof over looking Hampstead and London beyond.  

"Wow, just wow Harry, this is such a beautiful space, you must be incredibly proud of it".  "I am" I reply.  "I brought this place early on in my career and I made a lot of alterations but I am really pleased with it". She leans into me then placing her tiny hands in mine.  I lean down and kiss her gently at first.  Slowly it heats up till she's unbuttoning my shirt and flicking my jeans whilst I ease her out out of her dress.  I wasn't wrong when I imagined how she would look in her lingerie.  She's absolutely beautiful.    She's got my clothes off now and I swiftly take off my socks and boots.  My erection springs to life as my boxers are slid down my hips.  She's devouring me with her eyes.  "Like what you see Becca" I sass back using the line she used on me earlier.  "Ahh touche Mr Styles" she replies back.   I flick her bra off in one snap and ease her out of her underwear and she's standing before me. Breathing heavily we stare at each other admiring our bodies.  "Jump sweetheart". I carry her in my arms as she kisses me all over, my neck my chest.  We head to my studio and I place her on my desk.  "Wanna take you here" I whisper in her ear.

Becca's POV

"H, h, h, Harryyyyyyy".  I'm  leaning back on his desk whilst he pleasures me in the best way. My legs shake  and I grab his hair pulling ever so slightly causing him to let out a deep moan.  His tongue, my god is  magic and no-one has ever pleasured me like that.  I'm  so close, and then come the fingers which tip me over the edge.  "That's it love, just let it go, enjoy it". The most mind blowing orgasm I have ever had overtakes me and I pant through it as Harry brings me down.  He kisses me gently, and I taste myself on his lips.  "Let me return the favour Harry, please".  I stand him up gently and sink to my knees and take him in my mouth. 

  Thrusting slightly in my mouth, then apologising profusely.   I looked up at him smiling.  "It's ok Harry, I'm glad I'm doing ok".  "You're doing more than ok love" he replied back.  I felt the butterflies swell in my tummy, knowing that what I was doing was making him feel good.  I continued on for another few minutes, Harry moaning and pulling my hair slightly.  "Its so good love but you really need to stop now, I want you so badly that I can't stand it much more, I'll be right back".  Harry took off then heading upstairs.  He was back in no time, condom in hand.  He ripped open the pack and I took it from him easing it over his erection.  "You ready ".  I was so ready. "Sure am".  Easing himself inside me I felt the delicious stretch as he pushed forward.  "You ok love" he was being such a gentleman making sure I was ok.  "Never better".  He pushed a little more till I was completely full of Harry.  "I'm going to move now love ok".  I nodded my head in agreement.   He started off slowly , it felt so good.  His lips peppering kisses over my neck and then on my lips as he continued to pleasure me.  

"You feel" he panted between thrusts "so good". It was amazingly beautiful this gorgeous man making me feel like a princess.  He stopped then easing out of me then lifting me up.  "Let's move to the bedroom, be more comfy for you there".  I was carried upstairs and placed gently on the bed.  "Get on your knees love".  I did as I was told and moved up the bed towards the headboard.  "Hold on". Harry then eased himself inside me again picking up the pace quickly.  "God you feel amazing Harry" I panted out, "harder please".   A smirk forming on his lips, he picked up the pace again pushing himself closer to the highs we were both chasing.  I knew it wouldn't be long and I could feel it right there.  "You close" he said "tell me when your close sweetheart".  He continued his work expertly slipping in and out till I was unable to hold on much longer.   He continued to thrust into me whilst I rode it out.  "Beccaaa yessss" he growled as he peaked.   "You ok love"?  I felt more than ok.  "I'm fine thank you Harry" I replied kissing him on the lips gently.  His hand rubbing gentle circles on my back.  

"Come with me, let's have a shower hmm".  Harry led me through to his beautiful big bathroom and shower and turned the water on to warm for us.  I was led in and lovingly washed with a sea sponge and some beautiful shower gel that smelled like Harry.  I returned the favour once he finished washing me and gave him a gentle massage over his shoulders.  "Your shoulders are tight , let me help".  I gently eased the knots out.  "God that feels so good love".  I laughed as Harry then turned round to place a kiss on my lips.  "How do you feel about round two".  I had to smile.  "I'm up for it if you are".  He didn't need any more encouragement than that.  "You don't have to use a condom if you don't want to Harry, I'm on the pill".  His eyes lit up "really"?  "Really" I replied.   "I've not long had a test and I'm all clear love.  We kissed for some time under the shower, Harry placing his fingers inside me to get me ready again.  He slid inside me effortlessly and we started a lovely rhythm as we  made love under the shower.  "Jesus Becca you feel fucking amazing" he panted.  "You too" I replied back.  "Can feel every ridge of you and its beautiful".  We continued to pleasure each other, coming together.  We washed our selves again.  "Come to bed now love, lets sleep hmm, I'm shattered".  I climbed into the beautiful  big bed, snuggling down as Harry pulled me in gently to his side.  "Goodnight love  sleep well".  It didn't take long before I fell asleep dreaming of the beautiful man beside me who had made me feel so special.  He was beautiful in every way and I was lucky to have met him.