Chapter Seventeen

Harry's POV 

I'm just about ready to head to Becca's when I get a call from Mum.  "Hows everything darling" she asks, "you get the finishing touches done on the documentary"?  "Its coming along really well Mum" I reply, "I'm so happy with it, looks great and is nearly ready to be edited". "I'm pleased darling and I'm so very proud of you, Robin too".  

That's all I ever wanted to do was make Mum proud, Gemmy, Robin and Dad as well.  They've been there for me from the get go and I owe them all so fucking much.  We chat for a little while longer and then Mum has to go as she has a meeting to attend for one of her charities.  "Bye darling love you".  "Love you too Mum and love to Robin" .  I reluctantly hang up and check my diary for a space as I want to get up to Holmes Chapel as soon as I can, I need to.  I'd love to take Becca with me as well and I may ask her tonight. 

I set the alarms to the house, grab the Dom from the fridge along with the Sunflowers and Chocolates (Beccas Favourite) and head out to the Range.  I ease out of the drive and the gates close behind me.  It takes no times to get to Beccas and I kill the engine and jump out.  I make my way up to her front door and knock.  She opens the door with a dazzling smile  looking absolutely gorgeous  and I'm just lost for words.  I stand there dumbstruck trying to find something to say. "Becca you look absolutely stunning"  I lean in to kiss her cheek and our noses bump into each other and we laugh as it's getting to be "our thing".  She apologies profusely (so cute)  I hand her the gifts and she ushers me inside.

Becca's little flat is so warm and inviting and the smells coming from the kitchen are devine.  I make a silly remark about being starved and Becca politely tells me that she hopes I like Salmon.  We head into the kitchen and Becca pours us a glass of some really good wine.  She says its one of her favourites.   We clink our glasses and head back into the lounge and chat easily about our days and what we have been doing over the past week.  I enjoy Becca's company a lot and I hope to be spending many more evenings like this with her.  

I hear the timer for the stove in the kitchen go off and Becca stands to make her way to the kitchen.  I follow behind as she takes potatoes from the oven and unwraps the Salmon and tosses the French Beans. 

"This looks amazing Becca, thank you for this, I haven't had a home cooked meal in forever".   It's true I haven't.  Getting home to Mum and Robin is so difficult and I crave the familiarity of my Mum's kitchen and her food made with love.  

I take a forkful of Salmon, then beans and potatoes and taste. "Hmm delicious". Becca has made a beautiful meal.   We eat our food making small talk.  We finish and Becca offers me more Beans and Potatoes. "I really shouldn't Becca, but everything is so delicious that I can't say no". Potatoes are my down fall especially when they taste so good.  I try not to eat too many carbs but on this occasion I think a couple of extras won't hurt.  Becca pours more wine and I finish my plate. Becca gets up to take the dishes to the Dishwasher but I beat her to it. "Here, let me do that Becca, you've cooked, please sit".  I take the plates and utensils over to the Dishwasher and rinse under the warm water then load it up.

I can feel Becca's eyes on me as I walk through to the kitchen and open the Dishwasher and I like it - alot.  We chat a little as we make our way back  into her lounge and she offers me more wine.  

"Trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me Miss Andrews" I sass.  The poor thing looks so embarrassed and turns scarlet.  She's stumbling over her words and its quite gorgeous.  I reply that I am only kidding and she looks a little more relaxed.  We talk about fashion and her designs.  She shows me her latest work and its amazing.

Before we know where we are Becca has her kit out and we are discussing fabric, cut, styles etc.  She's got some samples of some suits she's sketched for me and I am absolutely honoured.  I'd love to wear her designs.  We look at some swatches of fabric and decide on a Green Pin Stripe, a traditional Brown Check and also something else that's a little different but fun.  I can't wait till she makes them up for me and I see the final product.  

Becca asks if I would like Dessert as time is getting on.  Panna Cotta is my favourite and she has made a beautiful Tropical Fruit Salad to go with it.  The creamy dessert sends my taste buts into orbit and the fruit is the perfect partner.  We finish our Dessert and then Becca offers me Coffee.

Becca makes her way through to the Lounge and I take the Coffee Cup from the tray.  I know I'll be up all bloody night but I want to stay with her a little while longer.  She's snuggled down into my lap and its the most wonderful thing.  She feels like home.  I can read her a little sensing that the Wine has made her a little bolder.  I kiss her feather-light on her head and I whisper to her "You are quite beautiful Miss Andrews, I would like to kiss you now".

Becca turns her head slightly and our lips meet and its like fireworks.  It always is when I kiss her.  Her hands in my hair, my hands rubbing reassuring circles on her back.  I hum as its beautiful and I can't get enough of her.  She's smiling and its the best feeling.  She adjusts herself on my lap to catch her breath but I need more of her.  I pull her back in this time with more urgency.  I press my tongue to her lips asking for permission and she grants it willingly.

I want her.  I want her in every way I can and I make this very clear.  Becca looks at me with the most beautiful smile and takes my hand.  "Come on Green Eyes, lets go somewhere a little more comfortable".  I follow her with a love sick grin on my face to her room where she has lit candles and the most beautiful four poster bed I have seen.  She turns away from me for just a second and I stop her as she begins to unzip her playsuit.  "Here  my love, let me do that".  I unzip her slowly kissing her as I go, goosebumps appear on her skin.  I know she's not cold.  She turns to face me in the most exquisite lingerie I have seen.  Her cheeky smile looking at me as she turns to unbutton my shirt.  Her fingers are warm and her touch is just about making me blow on the spot.  I must remain cool.  She unzips my jeans and then begins to take my boxers down and I spring to life.  Before I know what's happening she has me in her mouth.  My god its the most exquisite feeling as she's licking those long stripes up and down my shaft, her tongue teasing my balls and then in my slit.  She licks her lips tasting me.  "Hmm you are delicious Mr Styles".

We move to Becca's bed and she finishes undressing me and I in turn un-dress her.  We are lying together in this beautiful bed and I couldn't be happier.  Becca leans over and grabs a condom for me and helps me slide it on.  She gently eases her self on me and rocks into me, closing her eyes in bliss.  "Hmm so good Harry, so so good".  She's quite vocal as am I as we make love.  "Hmm that's it love" I encourage her.  "You feel amazing".  Her smile a mile wide as we continue our heated love.  I speed up a little and Becca matches me thrust for thrust.  "Cum for me Becca" I moan "cum all over me angel, want to feel you let go".  It doesn't take much more and she's there.  "Ahhhh Harry yessssss".  I follow soon after, my body going ridgid as the release in my body is intense.  "Beccaaaaa yesssss" I groan.  She looks down at me with those stunning eyes.  "Stay with me Harry, please, I want you to be near me".  I grin back knowing I'm not going anywhere.  "There's no place I want to be other than here with you love, you've got me".