Seven

Harry's POV - 26/2/2017

No matter what I did I couldn't stop thinking about her.  I wanted to message her so badly - so I did. 

"Hope Paris is treating you well, I'm not going to lie I'm disappointed that you turned me down again but hey I'll survive :)  Here's my number if you feel like a chat sometime, easier than DMs and waiting for notifications etc.  07 3897 5429.  H xx

I sent it away and within seconds my text tone sounded.  I couldn't help but smile in response.

"Hi Harry it's Becca.  Thank you for number, agreed this is much easier.  Paris is beautiful as always and I've just gorged down a salad baguette, cafe au lait and Chocolate Tart.  Feeling a bit sick now blah :(  How's your day going?  I hope you are doing something relaxing and enjoying.  Maybe one day I'll take you up on the offer of a drink.  How about we just wait and see hmm xxx"

Three X's!! She put three x.s  on the end of her text!  I punched the air like a bloody crazy man.  She'd softened her resolve and had mentioned that maybe one day we'd catch up for a drink and that was awesome.  I sent her a text back, playing it cool.

"Thank you for your text.  I'm glad you are enjoying Paris.  It's one of my favourite places.  There's nothing like walking across the Pont De la Concorde on a Summer's day watching the traffic on the Seine.  If I'm honest Pain Au Chocolate are my weakness.  I'll never get sick of those little delights.  Hope the runway show goes well.  I'd like to hear about it  if you aren't busy.  Maybe you could text me later? H xxx

I'd been in the studio for the best part of the morning just hanging out and messing round with a few melodies. I didn't know if they were any good or not and needed a second opinion so rung Louis and played him what I had got down so far.  "Not too bad lad, I like the second verse, though I think if you change the last line and go up an octave I think it'll have more effect".  I changed it and then replayed it to Lou.  It did sound better.  "Thanks man, appreciate the input".  We ended up chatting for an hour or so Louis asking me about Becca and if I had seen her again. I didn't go into too much detail, just told him the basics as he was a nosey bugger.  "Well she was fit H, a very pretty girl".  I agreed with him.  "Yeah she was Louis".  We finished the conversation with the promise that I'd catch up with Lou soon for a drink. Despite what people thought we all still talked to each other even though we weren't "active as a group".

I was feeling a bit hungry but really needed to get out and go for a run as I hadn't been for a while.  I rung Mark and asked him if he was able to come and meet me as I didn't fancy going on my own.  "Mr Jarvis, you up for a run"?  "Ahh Mr Styles, lovely to hear from you,  I think I can clear my busy schedule for a leisurely jog".  "You're a smart arse but I do love you, you old bugger, can you be at mine in say 30 minutes"?  "Leaving now Harold, see you shortly".   I headed upstairs and changed into my trainers and some comfy shorts. 

 Shortly after  I heard the intercom buzz so went back downstairs and let Mark in.  I was greeted with a warm hug. "You alright Styles, good to see you".  "Really good Mark and ready for a good long run".   We headed out the gate then along Spaniards Rd down towards Hampstead Heath.  Mark set a good pace and I was able to keep up with him quite well.  We chatted as we ran catching up with all the goings on.  Mark had been doing a lot of personal training and Boxing and was enjoying that. We eventually got up to the Heath then ran round the park and started back towards home.  It took just over an hour and I felt really good.  I thought I might struggle but Mark was impressed with my fitness and said that I had done well to keep it up.  When he used to train the lads and I he was a hard task master and took no prisoners.  We'd always have tough sessions but appreciated it in the end as our shows expelled a hell of a lot of energy.

We made it back home and Mark stopped for a bit.  Sipping on water we chatted about making a regular time to meet and for me to head to Mark's Gym for some Boxing Training.  I liked to mix my training up.  I got bored doing the same things over and over so it was good to get some variation.  Mark eventually left as he had a client to catch up with.  I headed upstairs to have a shower.  I picked up my phone and noticed that I had a message from Louise asking if I wanted to catch up for Coffee.  She was working from home today as Lux wasn't well so was at a loose end.  I sent her a quick text back saying that I'd love to and I'd pick up some Coffee from Ginger and White and something for Lux to.  I turned on the shower and jumped in, cleaning the sweat from myself.  It was good to wash away the remnants of my run.  I stayed in the shower for a bit, my mind wandering off.  It wasn't until the water started to run a little cold that I figured I had better get out and get dressed.  I shut the water off, grabbing a towel from the linen cupboard and heading into my room.  I dressed in my usual jeans, shirt, boots and jacket, dried my hair quickly, grabbed my keys and headed off to get Coffee.

*****

I'd brought Louise a flat white and I'd got a Latte.  I brought my munchkin a hot chocolate and some cakes since she was feeling poorly.  I arrived at Louise's with the treats in tow and Lux opening the door.  Her little face lighting up when she saw me.  "Hey poppet, you ok" I asked as I leant down to give her a cuddle handing her the hot chocolate.  "Not so good today Uncle Harry".  I could tell she wasn't feeling the best as her poor little arms didn't hug me as tight as they normally would.  She took her drink in her hand and we walked through to the kitchen where Louise was updating her website and blog.  "Hey salt, you alright"?  I gave Louise a warm hug and passed her her Coffee whilst Lux made herself comfy on my lap snuggling in.  "I'm good Louise, been busy with the album getting stuff ready, there's so much to do and I want it to be a success and perfect".  "I've no doubt it will H, I know you've put your heart and soul into this, you deserve every success with it".  "I hope so Louise, the fans have been so great and patient that I really want to do this for them".   We sat chatting for a couple of hours finishing our coffees.  Louise made a pot of tea as Lux slept on my chest.  I stroked her little head gently as she snuffled away.  Louise showed me her blog and we took a silly pic for Instagram and added a witty comment on the bottom.  It was getting on and I needed to get home to meet Jeff as he had flown out from LA to discuss some movie and album stuff with me.  I reluctantly woke Lux, gently kissing her on the cheek and a cuddle goodbye.  I headed out the front door of Louise's flat, Louise and Lux waving me goodbye, I jumped in my car and headed for home.