Five

Harry's POV

I'd just gotten off the phone with Jeff.  Once gain some sneaky fuckwit had taken a picture at the club last night.  Poor Becca had been brought into the seedy world.  I'd remembered her last name was Andrews so I set about to find her on Twitter.  It didn't take long to find her "Rebecca Lee Andrews - YSL , loves life, haute couture and my puppy Buster".  I scrolled through some of her media.  My god she was beautiful.  She'd put up several pictures of her family, her puppy and her designs.  I  made a snap decision to follow her.  I opened up a DM thread and decided to message her.  

"Becca, I've just been talking to my management and they've informed me that we were papped last night

"Becca, I've just been talking to my management and they've informed me that we were papped last night. I'm so sorry for this awful intrusion. I know you said that you were busy with work and your new flat but I'd really like to see you again. I've been thinking about you all day and I really enjoyed talking to you and of course our night together. Please reconsider - H xx

I needed to get ready with my Dinner with Gemma so I put my cellphone on my desk to get organised.  I had a quick shower and threw on some clothes.  I was just walking downstairs as Gem was coming in the door.  "Hey you" she announced giving me a hug, "you alright".  "Yeah, good" I replied back, "you ready to go, thought we'd head down to "Paradise", felt like a curry".  "Sounds fine by me".  I ushered Gem out of the house setting the alarm and opening the door for her to the car.  

"Sooo then, who's the beauty in the pic splashed all over the internet H"? She didn't pull any punches.  We drove out the gate then out onto the road.  I sighed a little, rubbing the bridge of my nose in thought.  "Becca Andrews Gem, she's a designer for YSL, I met her at a club last night and we ended up going home together end of".  "Oh" Gem looked a little taken a back.  "Is something wrong H, you look bothered"?  I went onto explain how we'd had a lovely night and she'd made me Breakfast, that I'd dropped her home and asked her if we could meet again but she'd turned me down flat.  "Someone resisting Harry Styles charms, wow, you're loosing your touch H" Gem laughed fully taking the piss.  "I really liked her Gem, she was easy to talk to, beautiful, intelligent and sexy as fuck, she mentioned that she had a busy work schedule and was settling into her new flat but I think that was just an excuse".  I told Gem how Jeff had contacted me in regards to being papped and how I'd "slid into her DMs"  following her and asking her out again.  "Come on H, you're being a bit creepy now, just let her come to you hmm, if she's keen she'll be in touch yeah"?  

Gem made a lot of sense.  Damn her.  She always did.  "Agreed Gemmy".  I pulled up outside "Paradise" and opened the door for Gem.  "Cheer up babe, just be chill yeah".  "Yeah" I laughed and led Gem inside where Wassel greeted us like long lost friends.  "Ahh Harold, Gemma, welcome, come to your table here, wine for you Gemma and Beer Harold".  "Please Was, thank-you".  We sat down at our usual table, ordered our usual food and talked about the usual stuff.  I hadn't seen Gemma in a few weeks and it was good to catch up on all the goings on in Gem Land (which basically involved writing for her column, looking after Olivia Pope her furr baby and Michael her partner in crime.  They were good together and I liked Michael a lot.  We chatted about my album and its up-coming release.  I was really proud of it and was itching to get it out there.  My fans were extremely loyal and even through our hiatus had stayed true to us all.  We'd been nominated for a Brit award for "Best British Video Award" and we'd won it.  Payno had been the one to collect it as Tommo, Nialler and I had other commitments.  It was amazing to think that even though we weren't "active" our beloved "Directioners" still gave a shit.  

Dinner was delicious as always and I ended up ordering another three curries to take away and put in my freezer when I couldn't be arsed cooking.  Gem and I left "Paradise" then headed back to mine where we stopped at the "Spaniards Inn" for a couple of drinks.  It was humming for a Saturday night and the resident band was playing.  I knew the owners of the pub quite well as they were my neighbors and always looked after me when I went there.  Dan the barman poured me my usual glass of red and I thanked him as I made my way back to where Gem was seated.  She was engrossed in her phone looking at a picture of Olivia that Michael had sent her.  We chatted a bit longer, listened to a couple of songs then decided to head home.  Gem decided to leave her car at mine so I called my driver to come and pick her up.  "Night H, been lovely to catch up and thanks for Dinner, luv you".  I gave her a warm hug then sent her on her way.

I'd had a couple of ideas for a song so wanted to get them down.  I headed into the studio.  The smell in there over powering me, it was Becca, her perfume all around me.  I couldn't help but smile at the memory of taking her on my desk, she was so beautiful, the way she melted into me when I ran my fingers over her skin, how my name had fallen from her lips as I rocked into her.  My phone buzzed then and I saw it was a notification from Twitter - Becca had replied.  I opened up the thread to read.

"Hi Harry.  Unfortunately I did see the article on the Daily Mirror website and I'm sorry that the picture was taken.  I didn't even realise that it had and  I guess that's the funny thing, you never know what's round the corner.  I know this is the norm for you and it shouldn't be.  Your privacy is important and once again it has been invaded.  Thank you again for a wonderful night.  I had a lovely time. Unfortunately Harry I don't think it would be wise for us to meet.  I don't want to cause you any un-due press attention and my life is just so crazy at the moment.  Feel free to message me on here though.  I"ll look forward to hearing from you sometime.  Hugs Becca x

I was gutted.  She'd turned me down again.  She hadn't completely closed the door though as she had said I could DM her on Twitter.  It was a start I guess and I'd take it. I'd wait and I'd bide my time.  Becca Andrews was someone who intrigued me. I wanted to message her back but I didn't want to look like a crazy person so I would wait for a day or two, let the press die down. For the mean time though I sat at my desk and wrote, pages and pages of lyrics till I had the start of a song.  I'd though of a melody in my head but wasn't sure it would work.  It was getting late so I decided to head up to bed.  It had been a long day and I was shattered.  I jumped in the shower quickly stripped off and jumped into bed.  Her smell it hit me again - on my sheets, the pillow.  "Becca, what are you doing to me".  Eventually I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep, thinking about the beauty who had made such an impression on me, maybe just maybe we'd meet again - well at least I hoped so.