Twelve

Beccas POV 

I could have killed Seb.  Turning up randomly like that.  I didn't even know he was in London. What gets me is he thinks he can just waltz back into my life thinking that I'm going to greet him with open arms.  I can't be bothered having this discussion with him again.  I can talk to him till I'm blue in the face and he still doesn't get that I'm not interested in getting back together.

It was so bloody awkward when Harry arrived to pick me up for Dinner.  The beautiful bunch of Sunflowers, such a lovely gesture and then I'm off hand with him, distracted because Seb completely fucks me up.  

As we drive in to central London I apologise to Harry once again.  "I'm so sorry about Seb Harry I'm so angry at him right now".  He looks at me with his beautiful kind eyes and takes my hand gently rubbing his thumb in a soothing pattern across my arm that instantly calms me.  "It's alright love, don't worry about it, you weren't to know he was going to turn up, let's not let it spoil our night, let's just enjoy a nice dinner and each others company hmm"?  I look over to him and nod.  "I couldn't agree more Harry".

Arriving at Claridges I look up at its beautiful facade.  I've walked past many times but never been inside so I'm looking forward to seeing what its like.  Harry pulls into the carpark building, stops the engine, jumps out and opens my door for me.  "M'lady".  He extends his hand and his arm and I wrap my arm round his. He closes the car door and gives me time to straighten my self out.  We head through the car park building to the lift which takes us up to the Restaurant.  We make small talk and the doors open into the Restaurant's Dining room.  It is beautiful. The lights, table settings, everything, so elegant.  Harry is greeted like a long lost friend.  "Good evening Mr Styles, please follow me to your table.  Harry wraps his hand round my waist to guide me to where we will be seated for the night. 

We are near the back of the Restaurant and I suspect it's because Harry wants his privacy

We are near the back of the Restaurant and I suspect it's because Harry wants his privacy.  I'm happy with that as I don't fancy being gawked at whilst I eat my Dinner.  We sit by the beautiful stair case and I take all the surroundings in.  Harry orders a bottle of Dom Perignon which I love and he makes a toast.  "To a lovely evening and your successful runway show cheers".  We clink glasses and I take a sip of the yummy Champagne.  The French sure do know what they are doing when it comes to bubbles.  We peruse the Menu and there are so many delicious things to try that I am spoiled for choice.  Harry suggests we start with a soup. I'm definitely a fan of that so I opt for the Butternut Squash Veloute with Rye Croutons.  Harry orders the Roast Tomato and Basil with Goats cheese and Olive Brioche.  Our conversation is light and easy we have a lot to talk about.  Harry asks me about the runway show and I launch into this big spiel.  I get carried away with myself and I smile shyly at Harry.  "Gosh I'm sorry Harry, I'm just really pleased with this latest collection, it's my best yet".  He's so lovely and tells me that I'm not getting carried away and its fine he loves hearing all about it.  I change the subject and ask him about what he has been up to.  He tells me all about his up coming album, movie and other projects he has on the go.  Like me he's incredibly passionate about his craft.  I can tell he is intensely proud of his solo work and is looking forward to sharing it with the world.  "There's so much hype surrounding it Becca, I want everyone to love it as much as I have making it".  I agree and tell him that's the same feeling I have when someone buys something from my collection.  We are similar in so many ways.

Our soup arrives and it's delicious.  I hum to myself as I devour it.  Harry laughs and I laugh back.  "What"? I ask.  "Nothing love, I'm thinking you're enjoying it yeah"? "I am Mr Styles it's delicious". We finish our soup and then order our main course.  I'm going for the Parmesan Gnocchi with roast Cauliflower, Beetroot, and Mushroom Puree.  Harry is having Dover Sole with a Kale, Peanut and Ginger Salad. 

I ask Harry about his family as I know he is extremely close to his Mum.  He speaks about her fondly and I can tell she is his world.  "She's always been there for me Becca, my greatest fan, supporter, friend, everything.  When this whole crazy mess started she said she'd always support me in whatever I did and I appreciate her so much, there were days when I wanted to just throw in the towel, I'd had enough and was so tired, she kept me going, telling me that she was so proud of me, I needed to hear that sometimes".  Mum was always there for Gemma and I and I'm glad now that I can repay her back for all those times she picked me up.  We talk about Gemma and Harry's step dad Robin who he speaks of fondly.  "He looks after Mum really well and that's all I ask".  "It sounds like you're really close Harry and that's lovely".  

Our second course arrives.  The soup was amazing but this Gnocchi oh my life it's a complete game changer. I offer my fork to Harry.  "You have got to try this it's oh my god, just taste it." He takes my fork from me and tastes. His nose scrunches a little. "I'm not a fan of Beetroot love, but I'm glad you are enjoying it".  Harry tucks into his Dover Sole and offers me some of his salad.  It's delicious.  We finish our main courses and Harry asks if I would like Dessert.  I'm so full from all the delicious food that I politely decline instead opting for a Coffee.  Harry also joins me in Coffee and suggests we head out to a club after and I am up for that.  We finish our Coffee pay the bill and make our way out of the restaurant to the carpark.  I like the Audi, its fast and Harry seems to enjoy driving it.   Exiting the carpark we then head to a club

The Roof Gardens and Paper Soho. Harry suggests these clubs and I agree that they sound great.  We drive through London reaching The Roof Gardens.  Harry finds a park and we ease the Audi into the spot.  Harry stops the engine and runs round to open the door for me.  He's such a gentleman and its nice to be looked after.  He offers me his hand and I take it gently.  The car is locked and we head towards the Clubs doors.