Sixteen

Becca's POV - Friday 5th May 2017

I'm panicking a bit, I want it to be perfect, no burnt vegetables, sauce on point, Salmon just right.  Oh god why did I invite him.  What the hell am I doing?  

I talk to myself as I prepare the meal for Harry and I.  Am I creepy in going online and searching what he likes to eat?  Oh jesus what if he's changed his mind and doesn't like fish?  Should I make something else?  Yes I should just in case.  I've prepared Salmon with Lemon, Dill and Cracked Pepper, French Beans in butter, and oven roasted Potatoes.  I decide I'll also whip up a quick Vegetable Tagliatelle just in case.  It's not a bother and my go to recipe when I want something quick and easy.  I roast off some Peppers, Eggplant, Artichoke, Red Onion and Mushrooms and toss through some lemon and olive oil with Garlic.  It looks pretty good and tastes ok.  I work on Dessert then,  a tropical fruit salad with Vanilla Panacotta. I have a bottle of white wine chilling and also some sparkling mineral water.  

It's getting on and I need to start getting myself ready.  I head upstairs, have a quick shower, do my hair, put on light make up and put on one of my latest creations, a simple black playsuit with lace detailing.

I head back downstairs light a couple of candles and put some music on.  I don't want it to be  sleezy and weird, just comfortable and chill.  I look at my watch and see its nearly 7.00pm.  I hear the knock at the door then.  My heart is beating a million miles an hour as I straighten myself out, walk to the door and let Harry in.  He's standing there in all his beautiful glory, dimples on full watt, with Dom Perignon, Sunflowers and my favourite Chocolates in hand.  He opens his mouth to speak but words don't come out.  We just stare at each other, drinking each other in.  "Becca, you, look absolutely stunning".  He leans in to kiss my cheek  and I accidentally bump him on the nose.  "Um ouch" We laugh together and apologise profusely.  I invite him in and I thank him for the beautiful treats.  

"Something smells delicious Becca, I can't wait to eat I'm starved".  "Well I hope you like it Harry" I reply, "It will be ready in a little bit, how about some wine"?  We move through to the kitchen and I get two glasses down.  "Still or shall we have the bubbles"?  "Let's go for still hmm" he replies "The bubbles are for you to have some other time".  I open the bottle of Kuru Kuru 2014 Pinot Gris.  It's a favourite of mine from New Zealand.  I pour the glasses up half way and we each take a sip.  It's crisp and light and delicious.  "This is really good Becca"  "I'm glad you like it Harry, cheers".  "Cheers".  We clink our glasses then head back into the lounge.  Harry sits beside me and we chat easily about our days and what we have been doing over the week.  It's nice to just sit and be.  

The timer goes on the oven and I stand up and make my way to the kitchen.  Harry follows as I take the potatoes out, unwrap the the salmon and toss the french beans.  I serve up our meal and we sit down at the table to enjoy it.  I've just started eating fish again so I am looking forward to the salmon.  "This looks amazing Becca, thank you for this, I haven't had a home cooked meal in forever".  "Well I hope you like it Harry and it's my pleasure".  He takes a forkful of Salmon, then beans and potatoes and tastes.  "Hmm delicious".  I grin like a love struck idiot then.  I can't help it when I'm round him.  He has that effect on me.  We eat our food making small talk.  We finish and I offer Harry more Beans and Potatoes.  "I really shouldn't Becca, but everything is so delicious that I can't say no".  I pour more wine and he finishes his plate.  I move to take the dishes but Harry beats me to it.  "Here, let me do that Becca, you've cooked, please sit". 

 I take a seat back at the table and watch as Harry gathers the dishes and takes them to the kitchen and rinses them for the Dishwasher.  I can't help but stare at his gorgeous frame as he walks through to the kitchen, his black skinny jeans cut a striking figure as do his brown Chelsea boots and YSL shirt.  I love his style.  He's not afraid to just be himself and wear whatever he damn well likes.  Not many people could get away with what Harry wears but he just does, he could make a paper bag look hot.  I've been sketching some designs the last few days, and I'd love to make them up for him.  I'm nervous to show him but I really want his opinion.  

Harry finishes in the kitchen and makes his way back to the table.  "More Wine" I ask him.  "You trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me Miss Andrews" he sasses.  I can feel myself turn scarlet.  "Oh god, not at all Harry".  He laughs at me. "Just kidding Becca, it's fine really". I laugh then realising how silly I am being.  It's just Harry and I don't need to be so jumpy.  We chat a little more about Harry's album and I pluck up the courage to show Harry my designs.  "These are amazing Becca, the cut, the designs, I love them and I'd be honoured to wear them for you".  "Really Harry, your not just saying that"?  "Not at all love, they truly are something special".

We look over the designs in more detail and I grab my kit out and make some notes as I want the suits to look right. I measure Harry and jot the details down.  We discuss fabric and what would look good.  I've got a few samples and we look over those and see if there is any thing that Harry likes.  We decide on a green pin stripe for one of the designs and a traditional brown check.  I've got another sample that's a little bit edgy and Harry likes it so we go with that.  I'll run them up over the next couple of weeks and get Harry in for a fitting at the studio. 

It's getting on and I ask Harry if he would like Dessert.  I head to the fridge and grab the parfait glasses and pop some fruit on top.  "Oh my god Becca Pannacotta is one of my favourite things, this is really delicious".  I smile.  "I'm glad you like it Harry, I've  never made it before so thought I'd like to give it a try".  "Well you can make it for me any time".  We finish our Dessert and then I offer Harry Coffee.  "Please Becca, that would be lovely".  Harry comes out to the kitchen with me and we chat and laugh.  It's just so easy between us and I like that.  

The wine has made me feel bold and I carry the Coffee into the lounge, set the tray on the table, pour Harry a cup and snuggle into his lap. His arms feel so warm and safe and he kisses me delicately on the head, breathing me in.  "You are quite beautiful Miss Andrews, I would like to kiss you now".  I turn slowly to where our lips meet,  featherlight touches, and I am engulfed in warmth.  Our lips moving beautifully together, Harry's hands rubbing reassuring circles on my back whilst I adjust my self on his lap and run my fingers through his freshly cut hair.  He hums and we smile as we kiss.  I break away for a brief moment to catch my breath, but I am pulled back in, this time slightly more urgently.  Harry's tongue asks permission to enter my mouth and I grant it willingly.